🏅 [Mar 23, 2019] 1st Raid Tournament! — 4* Rush Attack, All Elements

hi, but is it true that to participate in new raids you have to pay with gems?

1 Like

non è richiesta alcuna quota di iscrizione alle gemme
( no gems entry fee required )

3 Likes

veramente? grazie mille

1 Like

really?
grazie mille

1 Like

@zephyr1 Thank you for effort putting this together. Very helpful!

2 Likes

So when should we expect the first tourney to start???

Anxious to get my silver token!

@zephyr1

7 Likes

I’m going to assume that the prep phase will start today or early tomo gmt time, because they obviously didn’t want to risk any bugs interfering with the war, hence delaying its arrival :wink:

2 Likes

I’m really excited for the RT. It will bring a whole new addition to the game and there’s so much potential.
I myself have been working on my 3* bench which I normally wouldn’t have done. And the different rules make some heroes viable, that I wouldn’t level normally.

3 Likes

The Defense Points were for overall performance of your Defense, not per day.

They may also be ensuring all Defenses get attacked — in beta mine certainly was a whole bunch of times. But the number of times definitely isn’t fixed, and presumably has to do with how they’re making matches.

1 Like

I think Very Fast is more interesting when limited to 3* or 4*. Having Very Fast versions of Mother North, Alberich, or even Delilah would be a bit broken.

I’d expect we might see Very Fast tend to exclude 5*, or perhaps exclude nature/green heroes to at least avoid Mother North and Alberich in particular.

3 Likes

Me too! And it’s exciting to have new use for those heroes.

Is there any information on the new raids thats coming with the update vers 20 please?

Here you go.

@zephyr1 olmor kindly provided the link for merging

@Olmor @princess1 Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Please no. I want my Alby to shine bright like the sun and burn them all to dust

1 Like

Do tournamet raids count on the raid chest?

They do! (Or at least did in beta.)

4 Likes

This would have been a good time to introduce alternate setups as part of the special rules, like a reverse “V” or a “W” setup for heroes. Oh well.

2 Likes

Very fast mode 5* will help those that don’t spend a lot more than big spenders. Think isarnia, quintus, and azlar. How many big spenders have those maxed? How many f2p or c2p have them maxed

2 Likes

Cookie Settings