🏴‍☠ [Mar 2020] Pirates of Corellia Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Thanks! Just did Stage 9, first I only got 74k but the second run I just got 84k, so I have increased my best score by 6k

I will try 14 now. I am using my last WE Flask with 33 energy so I have a few attempts at least.

Edit:
First run on 14, I increased to 88k, so an improvement of 9k! And I did badly, i took forever it seemed. 4mins

Master Score: 1,010,380 - my first time having over 1million master score for any challenge event, so I am happy with this so much

Edit 2:
Had a challenge coin on Stage 15 but it took me 2 mins to get reds and kill it!! Improved the score only to 92k with that extra 5k. That’s annoying lol

Edit 3:
Okay now 93k without the coin haha. But out of energy now, that will do though, I think. Back to farming Rare Stage 3.

1 Like

Ugh, a chest coupled with literally the worst freaking board ever; I literally killed a couple of minions by throwing like 50 off-colored tiles into them… wasted so much time, didn’t get my chest and more importantly, it would have been such a great scoring run… T_T

1 Like

After completing rare and epic I started working on legendary out of boredom, just to see where I can get (in previous event, Avalon, I couldn’t even finish Epic). Surprisingly I am now just two steps before finishing, with Neith, Onatel (both at 3/70), Mel, Kirill and Scarlett and I have enough bombs, dragon attacks and mystery scrolls to believe that I can actually finish! Even if fights take forever (more than 10 minutes per each step).

4 Likes

Competition getting fierce on rare and epic (I finish legendary as well but don’t push). I’ve improved on previous scores in both but ranking wise it doesn’t feel that way. 187 on rare, 100 on epic, this will easily hold to get the 4* materials but would need to push much more to get/stay on leaderboard.

would it be possible to ask you to share your scores? Especially a screenshot of the scores per stage? That would be very helpful to a lot of players.

corellia

Sorry for the format, taking in-game screenshots takes a lot more time as i have to transfer between devices.
Rare 4-6 could be improved by 1-2k easily if I invested in it, similarly epic 2,6,7,11,14,15.
But I got really good boards for other stages so they compensate.

2 Likes

thank you very much!

Thanks, which teams did you use?

just 1 pull from coin. got peters and telluria… lucky day for F2P… :grin:

7 Likes

Rare: mono-red for stages 1-8 (costumed Hawkmoon, Jahangir, Bauchan, double Namahage), mono-blue for 9-15 (costumed Gunnar, Nordri, double Gato, Valen).
1-8 the minions on the last stage will die to AoE augmented by Hawkmoon plus the remaining items, boss gets sniped down by Namahages, especially after they buff themselves.
9-15 you will need additional tile damage for which blue is superior with Gunnar + Nordri. The reason why I use red instead of blue earlier is that green minions are very common.

Epic is a standard mono-red setup, my team is Boldtusk, Wilbur, Falcon, Scarlett, Colen, others use Lancelot instead of Boldtusk but I don’t have him maxed yet and mine probably won’t get any emblems.

1 Like

Screenshot_2020-03-13-10-05-01-790_com.smallgiantgames.empires

These are my scores… Not the best. They could improve but i cannot make forge right now

1 Like

I paid twice for revives but I finished legendary stage for the first time! :smiley: Too bad I only got Vodnik from coins but at least he’s an event hero :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What happens if we continue the challenge event ?

1)All Heros revived with 100% health ?
2) battle items will stay as per the last usage or it will be added back(if available in the inventory) ?

All heroes revived with 100% health and their mana level when they died. Items the same as time of death (if already depleted, then no new ones).

Dropped 20 expensive items several times and no new record. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Completed legendary! Yay.
Screenshot_20200313-203838

Had to use almost all items, and decided to let lady fire instead of using a timestop; I have antidotes. Except I forgot to use an antidote, and suddenly noticed 2 dead heroes :flushed:. Battled on with Wu, boldtusk and Wilbur, and they managed. Took 18 minutes.

2 Likes

What do the challenge event experts say? Sufficient to stay in tier to grab the trap tool or not?
Afraid it is not …

I am doing extremely horrible today. It is taking forever to get past the first wave, or if I breeze past that fast, it gives me nothing (reds) on the 2nd wave or the bosses - so I have given up completely.

Back to just farming. I am on 7 coins again (my last got Ulmer, yay! lol) so hope to get 3 more by the end of the completion (i think 2days is achievable)

I have ran through last level in legendary 17 times now with a red mono team just to play around. 712 tiles dropped through those 17 rounds and 56 were red LOL enjoy that little tid bit of fun info :joy::joy:

For players trying to compete in rankings and are hitting a wall, I have an unusual suggestion:

Right now, for each stage, when I open the stage, I DO NOTHING for about 3 to 5 seconds. It’s valuable time lost, which, as you guys know, is points lost. However, by doing this, I can calm down, and accurately assess the situation; pick out the best combo to make, and more importantly, not get “caught in the moment”.

Do you guys play through stages, only to realize at the end that you were so caught up in trying to make combos fast, that you used battle items at the wrong time, used the wrong items or made the wrong combos?

Calming down at the start to re-focus significantly reduces those mistakes. It’s worth it.

2 Likes