šŸ“ā€ā˜  [Mar 2020] Pirates of Corellia Challenge Event ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Do not use proteus on a reflect purple eventā€¦wilbur would be tons better with antidotes also hansel, gretel,or Peterā€™s if you have them to ā– ā– ā– ā–  down the bosses.

1 Like

I finished rare just now with this team. A dispeller might be welcome for MT, as both MT and the captain became zombiesā€¦ Killed them quite quickly though

4 Likes

Did two more coin pulls with the PoV reward and got fodder and Wu Kong on my main finally!!

2 Likes

So I used 40 coins for 4 summons for event heroes. First Renfeld, who was THIRD this day (first was from TC20, second from Daily Portal). Second was Oberon. After that, however:

Since I got my 12th tabard yesterday as well, I will ascend her fully without regrets. Anyway fourth was Prisca. Funny how this pull gave me one great Purple 5* and 3 shittiest Purple 3* as well. But I am not complaining this time.

6 Likes

lolā€¦ forget getting good scores, I couldnā€™t even beat epic 15 with an entire WE flask =/

Funny how I never failed stages last time around when I wasnā€™t trying for rankings.

4 Likes

Any suggestions on how to go about the final board on Legendary? The team Iā€™ve been using is, from left to right:

Azlar (+8), Magni, Kingston (+6), Vela (+3), JF (+8).

I donā€™t have any mana blocker/reducers. My only decent healer is Rigard (+20, no costume). I know itā€™s a dark reflection level but would it be worth swapping out Rigard for Magni and loading up on Mana, Timestop, Tornados, and Antidotes?

2 Likes

donā€™t use tornadoes, theyā€™re too expensive and relatively useless.

Go mono. Do you have boldtusk, wilbur and falcon?

2 Likes

No wilbur or falcon.

how about kiril and grimm?

Kiril / Grimm / Vela / Magni / Another blueā€¦ ideally Frida, but anything works, 2nd grimm, magni, richard, arthurā€¦

I know mobs are green, so this team is gonna struggle a bit at mobs, but it should get your through the bosses. At the second wave, leave 1 guy left, throw empty tiles to get a good board and fill up your mana.

3 Likes

My best remaining reds are BT (+3 w/ costume), Kelie (+18) and Santa (3/70)

haha. I always make sure everyone is full Mana (or close to) before going to the bosses. My Kiril is only 3/60.

Thenā€¦ mono-red or replace Santa with a Def down hero like Grimm, or Wu Kong.

Howā€™s your yellow heroes looking?

1 Like

Yellow team is dog crap. Absolutely worthless.

Event completed, wasnā€™t that hard, all stages finished first time round.
Rare was done using 3 greens and 2 yellows
EPIC was done using a mono green team
Legendary was done using a mono yellow team

I bored now, lol.

3 Likes

You can also craft 5 bomb attacks + 5 dragon attacks + 5 axe attack , and use all of them in the last stage, you will beat them easily :slight_smile: good luck

You can also see this video : Pirates Of Corellia, Legendary satge 15. Empires & Puzzles. - YouTube

1 Like

4-1: Red, with Rigard for cleanse, worked.

2 Likes

On Avalon I couldnā€™t quite crack L15 of Legendary but mostly because I had unlevelled 4* and ran out of WE and items late on Sunday.

This is now very different for me. Breezed through the whole of Rare and Epic yesterday with NO second attempts and very few items used.

This morning I made me way through the final levels of Legendary - still with only 4* (the only serious 5* contenders I have are a purple and green and neither are fully maxed) Lost my perfect record by needing a second attempt on Stage 12 and then again I managed to get through 13 and 14 on the first attempt, although I did seriously deplete my supply of items.

And so, here I am again with Stage 15. Had two attempts so far, the first repeating my Epic team and the second - far more successfully - swapping out Chao for Boril. Heā€™s been the main reason Iā€™ve made it through some of these later stages with such ease - just sits in the middle and lets the bosses kill themselves. So, Iā€™ve fairly certain that team can win and at least I have enough days and WE to try a few different combos if required

What do you guys think? - bearing in mind that I wonā€™t have a ton of items to throw?

My Roster

2 Likes

what items do you have?

I would replace wu kong or chao with Grimm, depending on what items you have.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s what I used. Lady of the Lake locks down bosses nicely.

2 Likes

Right now? mostly arrows and minor pots! :joy:

I will be making some Dragons as an when my iron supply allows and Iā€™m currently farming for stuff to make other weapons and stronger healing/mana potions. Oh, I do still have 3 revive scrolls left.

I put Grimm into a couple of earlier stages during Epic and he was wiped out very quickly. Iā€™m not sure his def down makes up for his own low defence (567 v Borilā€™s 833) If I need a second blue I tend to add Kiril but donā€™t have enough blue depth to really justify a heavy blue stack on this final purple/green level.

The current plan is to have another go with that team when I actually have more items. The fact they got SO close to winning with so very little makes me fairly optimistic. But, yes, I am happy to take a few more suggestions just in case that doesnā€™t work. - Thank you.

1 Like