šŸ“ā€ā˜  [Mar 2020] Pirates of Corellia Challenge Event ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

That is cool - I would definitely do Finley and give him the emblems! I did not get him, so my scopes will gibt Vela probably when pirates ends (just to make sure that if I end up with 10 more event coins, he does not show up and scopes are gone )

1 Like

Did two pulls more .
Graymane and Tyrum .

It seems like march is not my month ,sadly .

Hoping finishing the event , claiming the coins from tomorrow offer and be luckier than before

1 Like

Eventually I finished epic with LJ, Kirill, Wu (he made a huge difference), Scarlett and Wilbur. From my free pulls I got trash and then I decided to buy 200 gems in an offer and got a freaking LADY LOCKE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Best money spent ever.

2 Likes

I get so excited for Pirates because (I know this may be surprising to most) I want Lady Locke so ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  bad!!! I think she is one of the most underrated heroes in this game. I already have Finley and MT on my main team, with Lady Locke I would have 3x pirate bonus of 10% attack and 7% mana boost. I desperately need a maxed green 5* - the only color where I canā€™t seem to get any good 5* heroes. I also desperately need a 5* cleanser. I donā€™t want to waste mats on an uncostumed Vivica and though costume rigard is wonderful - he dies very quickly when raiding against 4,600 powered teams. Plus, she does SOOOOO much DoT. With emblems and troops, Iā€™ve seen her at well beyond 1,300+ DoT for 3 heroes at a time.

So i have been saving a ton of gems and here is my wonderful 10-pull:

• 8 - 3* heroes all classic duplicates and 1 event duplicate
  • 2 - 4* heroes all classic duplicates

Doesnā€™t it ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  suck when you put so much time, energy, and money into a game and these are the typical outcomes? I need to go back to console type games where you have one upfront cost and thatā€™s it. Iā€™m sick of all this hard work and no reward crap.

I wish this game was set up in more of a style similar to Hearthstone where you can give away your cards for dust and use that dust to buy the cards you do want.

3 Likes

So you have Finley and MT and are upset you always get crap? Iā€™m no math major but something doesnā€™t add up.

3 Likes

If you guys are chasing rankings, here are some scores for reference: Past Challenge Event Scores Reference Consolidation

And please share your own scores to add to the data, thanks!

4 Likes

Also wow, i died 2 times on the last stage of rareā€¦ i donā€™t remember it being this hardā€¦

1 Like

I got them back in September and that was about 7 months ago. I also received a Vela which I am thankful for. But only getting 3 notable heroes in 7 months is just wayyyyyyy too little of a payout for how much time i have put into this game.

Before the circlejerk comes in and starts crying because someone is being negativeā€¦ yes, I understand what a gatcha game is, I understand the odds ahead of time, I understand that I am not entitled to all the best heroes. Blah, blah, blah. I am just expressing my irritancy because out of all the games I have played in my life - this probably has given me the least reward back for my time and money. And that is 100% my fault for continuing to play - I absolutely can (and should) stop at any time.

People are allowed to be disappointed and upset at things they dislike about a game while still enjoying the game itself. Iā€™m not going to be a bootlicker and praise the game for making the odds at 0.0000001% to get a decent hero (obviously exaggeration).

Thatā€™s why I said I wish this game introduced a mechanic similar to hearthstone to help combat this issue I have with the game.

20 pulls, no 4 o 5* pirates, only 2 more tellurias

1 Like

I bought the 5 offers and also did 3 coin pulls.
I got Boril, Melendor, Vodnik, Hawkmoonā€¦and I canā€™t remember who else.

So far I am on Legendary Stage 7 or 8, Completed Rare + Epic, so just need to do this. I have full energy again so will continue soon :smiley:

2 Likes

Decided to save my gems for the costumes next week and this morning made a start on Rare before work.

I have just finished that now and got enough coins for a single summons. Decided to get my cat to do it by touching the screen with his paw.

My first!

What a good boy! :smile_cat:

(now onto Epic)

11 Likes

Rare and epic last stage have been nothing but purple tile drops for me. I breezed through all other levels and failed on last level multiple times for each

1 Like

Did 3 or 4 summons, did 2 coin summons and 1 gem pull. Got food.

1 Like

Woohoo I bet legendary boss stage first attempt. So happy

Kashhrek with with my free coins and as you see from my screenshot, I didnā€™t use too many battle items. 2 axes (first wave) and 2 minor mana potions.
The boss stages on Legendary usually take me about 10 minutes but this one took me 4 minutes, so I am even happier, and all heroes get to come home :smiley:

9 Likes

Do not use proteus on a reflect purple eventā€¦wilbur would be tons better with antidotes also hansel, gretel,or Peterā€™s if you have them to ā– ā– ā– ā–  down the bosses.

1 Like

I finished rare just now with this team. A dispeller might be welcome for MT, as both MT and the captain became zombiesā€¦ Killed them quite quickly though

4 Likes

Did two more coin pulls with the PoV reward and got fodder and Wu Kong on my main finally!!

2 Likes

So I used 40 coins for 4 summons for event heroes. First Renfeld, who was THIRD this day (first was from TC20, second from Daily Portal). Second was Oberon. After that, however:

Since I got my 12th tabard yesterday as well, I will ascend her fully without regrets. Anyway fourth was Prisca. Funny how this pull gave me one great Purple 5* and 3 shittiest Purple 3* as well. But I am not complaining this time.

6 Likes

lolā€¦ forget getting good scores, I couldnā€™t even beat epic 15 with an entire WE flask =/

Funny how I never failed stages last time around when I wasnā€™t trying for rankings.

4 Likes

Any suggestions on how to go about the final board on Legendary? The team Iā€™ve been using is, from left to right:

Azlar (+8), Magni, Kingston (+6), Vela (+3), JF (+8).

I donā€™t have any mana blocker/reducers. My only decent healer is Rigard (+20, no costume). I know itā€™s a dark reflection level but would it be worth swapping out Rigard for Magni and loading up on Mana, Timestop, Tornados, and Antidotes?

2 Likes