It’s time for Trials of Nature!
NOTE: The Trial officially starts at 07:00 GMT. This post is scheduled to go live earlier at 06:25 GMT.
This thread is for sharing and discussing your teams and results.
You may also be interested in this older thread from the first time Trials of Nature occurred:
Trials of Nature allows Druids and Rangers
The bosses are Horghall, Lianna, Chao, and Brienne
Monsters are green/nature and blue/ice
Final Boss HP
Each boss in Stage 3 has 3763 HP
This is one of the lower-HP sets of bosses, which makes carpet bombing/item nuking very practical if needed, particularly without a healer amongst them.
@Mariamne’s excellent overview of the Trials of Nature:
How did you do last time on Trials of Nature?
- Last time I beat all 3 stages
- Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
- Last time I beat just the first stage
- Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
- Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
How did you do this time on Trials of Nature?
- This time I beat all 3 stages
- This time I beat just the first 2 stages
- This time I beat just the first stage
- This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Nature?
- Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
- I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
- I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
- I just used some healing and/or mana pots
- I didn’t use any items
Share Your Team & Results!
Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!
Did your team change notably since last time?
What items did you use, if any?
Brienne’s attack buff can be nasty, but Druids and Rangers are well-stockers with dispellers. Did you make use of any on your team?
Druids and Rangers have several healers available. Did you bring any along?
What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
Anything else interesting to share?