đŸ”” [Mar 15, 2020] Trials of Fortitude Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

This time I tried 3:1:1. It didn’t go too bad, but took a while, due to Vivica’s constant healing. Boril went first, I tried to debuf his riposte as often as possible with Melendor. Elkanen and Horghall slowly did their bit. I was never in danger, but it took a long time. Emblems will be saved, trainer went to Heimdall

5 Likes

My team this time:

• Vela 4^61
  • Melendor +20
  • Rigard +20
  • Boril +19
  • Caedmon +14

Compared to last time, Caedmon is up three talents, Boril is up one, and Vela is up to 4^61 from 3^56.

Although I am able to complete this without offensive battle items now, it’s still super annoying because of the lack of damage dealers. Vela is better than no Vela, but I need one more hitter to go with her and Caedmon. As it is, navigating the mobs is cake with two healers. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged, but again, that doesn’t really mean much damage. Essentially, I’m waiting for Horghall to kill himself on Boril’s riposte, which is annoying when the timing is off, as it was once during this fight. I ended up using my healers’ specials and several potions while trying to entice him to commit suicide. After he falls, it’s much easier, as Viv and Boril don’t deal damage, but staying ahead of Viv’s heal can be tough. Finally got a decent cascade to kill Boss Boril, and still took some time to bring down Viv because of a lack of firepower. Still, I was able to eventually whittle her down without using any more items.

Emblems take Boril to +20, because why not? I don’t have better cleric options. Caedmon falls a little short of his next talent. Trainer hero goes to Gobbler, again, because why not?

6 Likes

Trials by Guv - Fortitude

Last Time

Click to View team used last time
Click for History of Fortitude by Guv

Guvs Fortitude History:

Team This Time

Lots of major changes this time

• New to my team since the last Fortitude trials are Costume Lianna & a second hansel. So they come in for Grazul & Zimkitha.
  • Also have the Costume Bonus for 3-70 Horghall which adds a bit of Umph to him.
  • Next time I may switch Guardian Owl in for Horghall
 See what happens

Other Options

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Battle

Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual

*Final Battle - Trials of Fortitude 15th March

The Baby Alt

Alt has been put on the backburner
 Recently started playing another game & as such don’t have time for 3 accounts + the forum lol

Rewards

• Reset Token = YES
  • Druid Emblems = 869 in the bank for now
 Probably start spending them on Owl

• Cleric Emblems = 34 / 50 for Ariel Node 13
  • Trainer = Fed to Evelyn (now 4/55)

7 Likes

I used:
Costumed Sonya +6
Melendor 4/70
Rigard +18
Hansel +16
Mist 4/70

I had Ranvir+9 out instead of Melendor for first 2 stages but then I remembered Boril in boss fight so I brought Melendor. Obviously I completely forgot about Mist’s effects, because those were all it took. She was extremely useful in this fight, as she was able to regularly outpace Boril and block his counter, as well as Viv’s def up. Mist is really, really cool.

Also Ranvir will probably have his emblems taken from him and given to Vela once she’s maxed. I use Miki practically everywhere and even in raid/war defense he was replaced by Costume Viv. Duh. So thanks for that Reset Emblem.

5 Likes

This isn’t looking good. I had to use a 3* Battle Item to beat Stage 2. I could pull costume from Brienne to go Druid and Hawkmoon to go Cleric.

Screenshot_20200315-160519_Empires

5 Likes

Same team as last time. Lepus is now as finished as he’s going to be with emblems.

• On the bench: Ariel, Grazul, Viv, Rigs, Gad, Mel, Gafar, Caed, Boril, Hansel, Agwe, Elk 3.70, Alb 3.70, Viking Sonya #1 and #2
  • Up and coming: Mist 4.53

Got to the bosses
um
yeah. Not a great start. I had to fall back on mana and health pots to get through Horghall.

I was distracted, and missed my moment to fire with counter-attack down twice

The outcome was never in question, however. Trainer to Bryn, emblems to Viv and Vela.

5 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

No change, only emblems is higher.

On Bench

Screenshot at Mar 16 06-22-07

The Battle

Great start mana charged and great board.

Just like before, without items
 :+1:

Reward

Emblem Druid not decided, but I prefer stock for Vela. Cleric stock for now.
Trainer goes to Ei-Dunn, I mean 2x Sharan
 trainer keep later for Telluria.

4 Likes

No screens today. Used Rig (+19), Caed (+10), Mist (4.55), Boril (3.60), and Mel (4.70).

It, as always, was a battle if attrition due to my lack of hitters in these classes, but the result was never in doubt. Cleric emblems banked for Rig to reach 20 and druid undecided. Trainer likely to go to Bry.

HUGE shout-out to the new girl in town
 Mist. Quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

Happy hunting.

4 Likes

Stage 3, good heavens! What a disgusting display! This is Gold caliber in an upper Diamond Arena world

One gem continue, one Time Stop, one Super Healing Potion, all five Bombs, and all five Dragon Attacks. I hope it was worth it

2 Likes