🏅 [Mar 15, 2020] 47th Raid Tournament! — 3* Buff Booster, No Fire/Red

Is this lacking fire power? I am curious if the defense team can win simply by buffing/debuffing and relying on normal hits and muggy hits.

looks lethal. I didn’t know byulf could avoid his punishment(?) by going off twice. Interesting.

With my PoV tournament completion done, I can go back to never joining any of these horrible tournaments until the next PoV.

Good luck to all of you who seem to enjoy these.

I’m going to enjoy a well deserved break from this garbage. Also, dont tell me about “free loot” just for entering like I’ll get something worth it.

1 Like

To each his own. I enjoy playing with characters I never use otherwise. 3*s have some fun heroes.

And this is a nature protected tournament. GrootBeard loves nature.

5 Likes

To be fair… my post is very critical and harsh. I realize this, but I do wish good luck to any who participate.

These tournaments just make me very angry.

@Aunty tested this and it did work.

seems like an overlooked bug lol

let’s hope the friar can charge him up quick enough then!

1 Like

Well, this is what I came up with.

First impulse was mono but I don’t have troops for more than 3 and figured it’s better to send supported yellows than more hobbled greens. I’d welcome your thoughts. Alternatives below…

Do self debuffs count as buffs for tournament purposes?

1 Like

Finished By-Ulf today, just in time. First time I don’t care that I don’t have Shrubbear.

1 Like

Personally if I were to attack this team, I would stack dark. So what you gain from troops you more than lose against a dark stack. I don’t claim to be good enough to tell you who to use but can say that is the way I would attack that team. Maybe swap a dark in for one of your holy.

2 Likes

This is ok? When I tried to join The tournament it failed because I don’t have Any heros alloweds Buy when I watched The rules ALL heros are banned!!! I miss something?

Let’s go with this

1 Like

I think no,… let see tomorrow in action, so that we can confirm.

Can you screenshot what heroes available and the display defense setup?

All I know is, my lovable bear on my 2nd alt is gonna have a field day with this tourney. :grin::sunglasses:

For those wondering about By-Ulf:

1. The negative part of his special effect WULL NOT be overwritten by a second casting of his special. They are INDISPENSABLE.

2. The negative part of his special SHOULD NOT count as buffs when active. Same as if you copped a hit from Gill-ra; they are DEBUFFS rather than BUFFS.

2 Likes

I think i will go with this

It’s a me… Mario!

Haven’t leveled him…so he needs to wait.