[Mar 13, 2019] Trials of Decimation Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

As expected, this Trial went quite easily for me — I only used 7 minor healing and 2 minor mana, mostly out of caution.

Given that I clearly don’t need the Dragon Attacks or Bombs, I’ll use a slot for antidotes next time, which might have even saved me a couple of the healing/mana pots from Oberon’s Toxic Traps.

3-60 Colen eventually died, and I stopped bothering to heal 4-70 Hu Tao who came close to dying, but the double Boldtusk/Kiril healing and Proteus’s mana freeze really made things quite easy.

Next time around Kiril will be maxed, which will make things even easier, so I don’t have to babysit his health as much.

Boldtusk got another Talent Grid node unlocked after Stage 2, but both he and Proteus are getting far enough along that the other Emblems couldn’t afford another upgrade for either of them.

As much as I truly enjoy the Class Trials, it’s becoming clear that even though SG said they’re a significant source of Emblems, you really need Emblems from a mix of every source to make good progress on Talent Grid upgrades.

That’s true even on 4* heroes, and is certainly even more true on 5*, where the Emblems from each Class Trial barely make a dent on a single node.

3 Likes