[Mar 10, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Success!

This time went pretty well — I was able to kill Boril with tile damage, and Leonidas helped keep Friar Tuck in check.

I wore down Friar Tuck a lot with tile damage while Wu and Wilbur were active. He really melts away with the defense debuff and attack buff.

I didn’t do as good of a job ensuring one of Rigard or Vivica was charged constantly as I should have, and eventually started losing heroes once I was out of minor healing and mana pots.

I used 2 bombs along the way while duking it out with Friar Tuck and Joon to dull their attacks a bit.

By the end, I was down to just Wu at full health, up against Joon with 200-and-change health.

I had tiles to hit him with, and Wu was active. But Joon was about to fire.

Deciding not to let my bizarre item stinginess get the best of me, I tossed one more bomb at him, and called it a day.

The tokens were enough for me to unlock one more node on Wilbur. This screenshot is from after the second stage.

The Cleric Emblems were added to the growing pile for when Vivica is maxed — which should be before Trials of Piety rolls around again!

5 Likes