šŸ“Æ Map Teams, Strategy, Gameplay & Feedback ā€“ Season 3 (Valhalla)

@zephyr1 all cool yeah just send s/s to that album n thatā€™s it yeah ?

1 Like

Season 3 prelim feedback

I couldnā€™t find a thread on this (may have missed it)

I dunno about you but Iā€™ve been having a lot of fun on Hard mode, itā€™s pure chaos!!

Challenging so far and I canā€™t autofarm even the later normal stages

Small snippet of double poison with Cat on 3-2-4 hard

Has anyone else enjoyed season 3 so far?

:joy:

4 Likes

I am among those who are happy with season 3. I just finished the 1-3 normal stage.

Hard mode has not been tried because my WE has run outā€¦ :joy:

3 Likes

The rocks are coolā€¦ until they block a 5 match! :wink:

But given the bonuses they provide, Iā€™m imagining the late stages are going to be particularly difficult.

This is going to be fun!

(Finished S2 hard mode this week and only failed 3 levels, all because I wasnā€™t paying attention!)

3 Likes

I used this team to complete all stages in Province 1 in both Normal and Hard. It feels similar difficulty to Atlantis so far, but Iā€™ve yet to start Province 2. Going healer heavy makes it easy IMO, and Iā€™m stingy with items; using many healer has kept me free of item use.

3 Likes

I finished province 1 for now. Just with kage and Proteus fixed and changing the rest with a Strong color for the monsters. All 4 stars with 1 healer.
This works for now.

That Viking dude looks just like Brogan s1 Feeder, lol

Only ā€˜negativeā€™ is that the animatuon of the special of the elite ennemies takes too long. Always have to swipe twice for the same move because the animation is not yet finished.

I lost once auto-playing 1-7, but now Iā€™m done 2-10. Didnā€™t auto-play the mini-boss stages though.

Iā€™m liking my Kiril, Boldtusk, Melendor team; since the red and purple runes help with damage, just need to make sure my team stays alive. Iā€™m not sure if I should replace my proteus with Aeron for more heal; since proteus is more useful at the bossā€¦

1 Like

Hey Barry, just wanted to take the time to thank you and everyone that contributes to this project. I use it daily and have a much better experience with this game because of your guide. Really appreciate it.

8 Likes

Season three has been awesome to say the least, but I am taking my time and not rushing to play the stages. Still in province 1-3.

The rocks are awesome addition except when they hinder you to make a diamond :grin:.

1 Like

I love the addition of the runic rocks. They add something new to the game. The special stages from season II had been idea but I love that the rocks have actually a bit of strategy and real gameplay involved.

TltR: Runic rocks rocks

6 Likes

I love the runic locks in- game and hard mode is a lot of fun. Not easy, but starts to get steeper and steeper.

1 Like

finished province 1 and half of province 2 on hard until now

using my girl power team: Ariel - Vivica - Elena - Lianna - Sartana

Iā€™ll only complain about the runic rocks. They coud add a lilā€™ more of them to the boardā€¦

2 Likes

that would make active play really frustrating; combos will basically be forced cuz thereā€™re so many moves you canā€™t make.

That makes sense tooā€¦

soā€¦ does the blue tune effect stack with pulverizer?

Yes ā€” all of the Runic Rock effects stack with similar effects, as theyā€™re distinctive status effects from all existing ones.

3 Likes

do the effects, DOTS at least, increase with stage difficulty?

Iā€™m not sure. I havenā€™t been paying close attention to the amounts ā€” Iā€™ll start watching for that.

1 Like

Really love the purple/red runic rock as the DoT give damage boost that is needed by my team of 2 Riposte + 3 Healer :laughing:

Donā€™t even need to use any items against Mist/Elite Enemies in Hard Mode.

3 Likes

auto-play or human controlled?