📜 Map Loot (increased chance of finding) and Craft List

Map format, probably not.
Sorry.

Please update, please update, please update, pretty please…
Remember, it is my wallpaper.

1 Like

Sorry i play like a turtle :turtle:
I don t finish the first new map

3 Likes

So far I’ve found S2 15-10 is the best for recruits

Update map saison 2 : 22 to 24

2 Likes

3 Likes

very nice, all at a glance!
quick question though - on the crafting picture, what does the number in the backpack column mean?

Hi
It s maximal number you could have of each items during fight.

Examples

20190410_174714
20190410_174751

Does atlantis province 25-27 have loot speciality?

Nothing specified on items (i think)

@Petri @KiraSG, 3 last zones (saison 2 zones 25 to 27) don t have a chance of finding something ? I looked at items and saw nothing. It s a little bit surprising, isn t it ?

1 Like

Perhaps there will be new materials in the future?

I noted that I got a lot of Grimoire dust in the last zone (27), so I went to check the drop for that item.

But when I checked it, and then checked all craftables… I also noted that no other craftable items have specific drops in those seasons. That is really odd, I agree.

I have been giving these issues some degree of consideration lately as I had been farming recruits and one and two star heroes. I have only been playing for a few months or so. I realised, the other day, after a level up (-15% into it; L#22) that suddenly where I had been getting troops, backpacks and herbs that everything abruptly changed and suddenly I started getting 3 and 4 star loot (meteor frags, those nuggets and midnight roots and grimoire dust, instead of humans that I wanted). It really sucks as each time this kind of thing has happened while I progressed, I assumed it would keep going forever, but they have built in a lifetime for these things to be available and then when you need them, they can’t be found.

Last update map saison 2

3 Likes

Thank you for the lovely work! Much appreciated!

I like effort like this one but I realy need advice were I can get more large bones. For me it is the most insufficient craft item in the game. From picture it looks like I can get them from province 9 but today I played over 30 games there an I got only 7 bones from there. I cannot confirm increased chance for this item there. I played 9-1.

And of course I got dozens of common herbs

Season 3

Thank you for checking it @LoloSnow @zephyr1

Barry Farmz Here – Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more

7 Likes

Where did you get that information? Beta?

It’s on the Beta item tool-tips :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is as @Guvnor explained.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings