Mana troops should be buffed

Mana boost is useful for when you can’t ghost tiles. I find in titan fights that the small amount of time makes every tile worth it for getting specials to go off. I wish I had mana troops for my fav slow heroes so I wouldn’t have to throw mana potions at them.

Please correct me if I am mistaking, but on Defense you get the straight percentage, correct? So if your mana troops are at 11, all heroes on your defense is gaining mana with an additional 2% ?

Thats my understanding of how it works.

As far as changing them, slow heroes are dead enough.

1 Like

Eh…no

Game breaking suggestions are always a no-no.
Ez game requires hard work, play more.

Mana troops on defense absolutely do benefit mana gain at all levels. The gradually increase of mana per turn increases with each bump in the troop stat.

My vote is to keep the troops unchanged.

1 Like

I agree, waiting for mana troops to get to level 23 doesn’t make sense. But a lot of things don’t make sense.

Why does Hawaii have interstate highways?

Why did the Flintstones celebrate Christmas at 10,000 BC?

4 Likes

Why do trucks carry shipments and ships carry cargo?

WHY?!?!

7 Likes

Why do the buttons on a drive up ATM have braille on the numbers?

6 Likes

Because they didn’t want to have 2 production lines for non braille buttons and accidentally install non braille buttons on walk up ATM machines!

DUH

:smiley:

1 Like

VERY nice hijacking of a thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It’s funny how the device to deter the act of a vehicle hijack is called a LoJack.

3 Likes

Why isnt 11 pronounced onety-one?

Why can I drink a drink but I can’t food a food?

Why isn’t Arkansas pronounced like Are-Kansas?

Life is full of unanswerable questions

3 Likes

Months later, but I’m new to the forum so there. Just wanna add that in some languages, you can food food but you can’t drink drink.

Language is weird.