Mana Mechanics

I just posted this on a misandra thread today before finding a link to this thread, so this is mainly about her but it might be usefull here also.
Here’s what i’ve tested so far:

Edit: Calculations used are wrong
Scroll down to a later post for the right method

I have a misandra maxed out, and tested this with 2 red mana troops wich I use for wilbur and boldtusk.
1 troop lvl 5 (-7% mana needed, for wilbur)
1 troop lvl 1 (-5% mana needed, for bold)
Both are avarage heroes so they need 10 tiles.
So with the troops wilbur needs 9.3 tiles and bold needs 9.5 tiles. Whenever they are at 9 tiles mana filled and I use misandra and she hits only once, only wilbur gets his special activated.
This means that it’s a fact that she does not give 0.5 tiles per hit, but she does give you atleast 0.3.
So I think it’s 0.4 tiles per hit because Alberich’s “moderate” mana is 0.8 tiles, so 0.4 tiles for a “small” amount would be logical.

In my opinion Misandra is awesome for avarage heroes IF you have atleast lvl 5 mana troops to get the -7% so you only need 1 hit to get full mana at 9 tiles.
Also for fast heroes (8 tiles) you need a lvl 11 troop (-9%= 7.28 tiles) to get to 7 with only 1 hit.
And for very fast heroes (6.5 tiles) you only need a lvl 1 mana troop (-5%= 6.175 tiles) for full mana after 1 misandra hit + 2x3 red tiles.

I don’t have ariel or any other mana buffers but it seems logical to me that it all shares the same mechanic, also for the mana the actual hits give if the recieving party member has the buff/troops.
i.e. 0.4x1.24=0.496 But paired with mana troops she would then give atleast 0,5 per hit.
This would also mean that if you pair alberich
(0.8 tiles per turn) with ariel(24% mana) + lvl1 mana troop(5% mana) you get 0.8x1.29=1.032 tiles per turn. This is only speculation but I really don’t see why it wouldn’t work like this. It’s all mana gain calculated in tiles after all…
Hopefully I pull ariel when she’s available again in februari so I can test it further.

3 Likes