Mana is poor during raids but enemies is superb

I would love to hear from you in a few weeks (month) whether you are seeing results.

1 Like

Iā€™d really like that! I will definitely let you know! :slightly_smiling_face:

yeah that 20% boost that enemies have is pure bull sh*t.
they have IA but so what? we have to face the biggest trouble in the game: the random boards. also, itā€™s the defender mission to arrange their team in order to compensate the IA.

so yes, raids are broken and boring.

1 Like

OMG! I agree with you!!! Although, I considered the advice given from the other players on leveling up my herosā€™ troops and immediately saw a positive difference in their Raid AND Province performance! I definitely recommend investing some of the food on troops now.

Between you and Iā€¦the game by itself doesnā€™t really stress nor provide much detailed instruction on how/when to improve your teams and etc. The lack of guidance makes everything appear broken/boring after going through so many losses after so much effort. The game is just challenging and requires a lot of patience. Thankfully, someone on the Forum usually has a rationale/solution because I probably wouldā€™ve uninstalled and called it a day a long time ago! Just being honest. Lol :tired_face: :rofl:

1 Like

I got you. My troops are level 27 and heroes maxed and fixed solid strategies but sometimes itā€™s not enough. The boards can set a battle when it starts and all you can do is wait for the inevitable. When thatā€™s happens, itā€™s when I say broken and boring. The thing is, it happens too much often on Empires but donā€™t happen on Mythwars, a copy. Something is in there but who am I to appoint :wink:

1 Like

Your troops are on lvl 27??? Mine could never! Not for another year at least LOL! I see what youā€™re saying now. :wink: Wellā€¦I look forward to having to deal with that. :tired_face:

Iā€™m confused. Your mana does not decrease when you are hit by the opponent unless the opponentā€™s special includes a mana reducing component. Only a few heroes have that, like Onatel or Li Xiu.

1 Like

I understand. I wish I wouldā€™ve posted a video of myself in a raid along with my posted topic. I was serious about my Mana actually dropping compared to my enemies after a hit. I found out from previous commenters that all I needed to do was pay more attention to my herosā€™ Talents, Special Skills, and troop stars/levels. Iā€™m new to E&P (been playing since the middle of March), so Iā€™m still struggling with figuring out how to improve as a player. Simple things like my topic inhibit my progress. Thankfully, advice from you guys always switches that around. :raised_hands: The Forum community is very helpful.

Well, any questions or things you donā€™t understand just ask. :rofl: With the social distancing and all most of us have nothing better to do.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t agree more! :rofl: I didnā€™t think my social life was all that exciting before thisā€¦But now?! This distancing crap is for the birds.

1 Like

Ever since the update I have trouble gaining Mana and can not when itā€™s been 2 days now I lose every single battle! Is it just me?

1 Like

Do you mean you get bad boards?

ā€œSh** happensā€ -Forest Gump

6 Likes

I am having the same issue. Raids, war and titan boards have been atrocious. 4 war flags, 4 losses. I am fine with not winning every battle. But this is unusually bad. I cannot get my heroes mana charged before the defense team annihilates me.

I have been playing two years so I have had my share of dry spells. Just seems like mana is slower and my heroes defense is squishier

1 Like

I couldnā€™t agree moreā€¦

1 Like

Yes, That part! Lol Love that movie btw. One of my all time favs.

No, itā€™s not just you. I feel you on that! Iā€™m working on leveling my players (troops and special skills, ascending and etc), in hopes of seeing a difference.