Mana in E&P - Sheet and Descriptions

It’s not helpful when you don’t give specific examples.

Your chart is correct. Cos you start with 5.55 tiles for First charge for Magic heroes.

If he’s working from 5.30 tiles for first charge for Magic Heroes, then yes, it’s 10% mana boost to get to 5 tiles.

I believe there are 2 possible offensive tile charges for Magic heroes in that Beta thread for Magic Heroes

Your chart depends on your starting point.

I checked your chart. It says 5.55/12.3.

Then 11% is needed to push that 5 tiles for first charge.

I give two. If you can’t check yourself-I can make videos tonight

yesterday-5,6
today-5,55
tomorrow-5,5 =)))

I am happy when people help me and find mistakes that I can correct. It is high time that these figures are corrected and made public - they are still wrong in many places in the forum. Thank you for your efforts!

@Zloykot Could you please tell me exactly where the mistakes are with the ninjas? And where do you see the “many other mistakes” that you are still talking about? I would like to know these as well. :slight_smile:

But: I need proof! :slight_smile: I was able to double-check myself that magic heroes can be charged to the first level with 11% mana bonus and 5 tiles. If you now say that this is also possible with a mana bonus of 10%, please send me a video about it. I have already tried to create it myself and will try again when I find the time. But unfortunately I’m always very short of time :wink:

2 Likes

ok. tonight. sorry. very short time.

If you believe that there is an error in a VOLUNTEER’s efforts, then be nice about it.

Explain yourself properly. And clearly.

If you have video, attach videos.

If you have irrefutable evidence: documents, official SGG correspondence, then add SS those and attach to your post.

Then @Faeldin can check and verify for himself/herself, and correct his/her chart as required.

This chart is circulated widely. Enough players rely on this chart for some guidance.

It would be great if SGG releases an official mana guide. Then we can all use that guide.

Till now, more than 5 years now, no official guide to mana. No official guide to pretty much anything. Hence the army of VOLUNTEER content creators.

The latest : official monthly schedule is at the behest of Volunteer Calendar Creators. If they don’t ask, SGG doesn’t provide yah.

5 Likes

Thanks for doing these.

2 Likes

I did not mean to offend anyone or find fault. But, there are mistakes with magic and ninjas charge. And there are questions that you don’t even ask. It is not that simple. And I’ve been dealing with this for a long time. I’m always very short of time too. Here is first vdeo. with charging x1 for 5 tiles with 10% mana. @Faeldin look, please. x1 charge. 10%. 5 tiles - YouTube

OMFG

You must be blind to NOT see that in the video he buffed himself with a 5% mana regen.

That’s what we mean specific.

I understand you’re trying to “help”, but you just embarassed yourself.

Sheesh…

5+5=10, and who is blind??

Ignored this post as the formulae is ot correct

the calculation should be
N=B*(1-x%)
or
x%=1-(N/B)

N = new tiles

B = base tiles

it would be nice that there is experiment to proof the theory.

BTW, the great always stand on the ground, with a numerous failures the his effort will shone after people receive the benefit from it.

No, the formula should be
N = B / (1 + x%)
or in practice
N * (1 + x%) >= B

The mana generation boosts the value of each tile. For an average speed hero for example, with a 12% boost

9 * (1 + 0.12) = 10.08 which is greater than the 10 base required

1 Like

Yes. And the base x1 for magic heros should be =< 5*(1+0,1). 5,5 tiles. I think, ts understand.

N = B / (1 + x%)
= 5.55 / (1+0.1)
= 5.0455 > 5 ==== must hit more than 5 tiles

that’s why i were confused awhile

That 5.55 number is just an estimate based on what I can experiment with so far. It might be 5.5 but it’s not easy to hit +10% mana boost without a Magic troop or family bonus

It’s not difficult. 5% from buff+5% of troop=10%. x1 charge. 10%. 5 tiles - YouTube

i think i got wrong in earlier

N = B - (B*x%)

5.55 - 5.55*10% = 4.995 < 5

If you have unemblemed magic heroes then yeah :sweat_smile:

Sadly my magicians all have the mana node so no luck :joy::joy::joy:

but the mana bonus will increased only after mana talents have been emblemed.
so there must be a formulae that can suit in all situation.

that is the subjective of the author.
I must appreciate his work.