Health Reduction not Cleansed/ Blocked (NOT A BUG - Health Reduction is NOT a status Effect]

Just fought Fura - kept Malosi’s punch till just before she fired. Still lost 60 max hp. Have taken screenshot.

That’s because reducing max hp is not considered a status ailment.

6 Likes

As above, Max Health Reduction (and health boosting for that matter) are not status effects in the game.

As such they are not subject to other game effects which manipulate, prevent, dispells or cleanse status effects.

Posted it in all the Health Reduction hero threads:

4 Likes

This is sick. So the only way to “clean” this effect is by using another Season 3 hero to “heal” all the team mates.

To me it sounds like a pay to win feature.

You can clean it with non-S3: Costumed Kashhrek.

I didn’t know he can affect the entire team… :man_facepalming:

Use 2 of them in both flank positions :wink:

I’ve been saying this the whole time lol; ever since Alfrike and Fura first appeared in beta

2 Likes

S15-Lev10 - complet

Gullinbursti BEST

They reduces max health and vivica cannot dispels it![Screenshot_2020-06-26-22-31-04-06|230x500](upload://r6AxEvVtOl8GAoB5z

XXXI03kJKL.jpeg)

No bug, that’s just the way it is.

Only way to get rid of the HP reduction is to use a hp buffer like Heimdall, costumed Kasshrek etc.

5 Likes

Health reduction is not a status ailment, therefore it cannot be cured by Vivica, Rigard, Sonya costume… and so on.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.