Malosi – 5* Holy/ Yellow - April 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

I pulled a second Malosi in ToL a couple of days ago and am seriously considering levelling him, probably to 3.70 for use in lower levels of ninja tower etc. If I had tonnes of darts he would go all the way. Paired with Jackal one on each flank in a 3-2 he hits fairly decently and very often. Agree he’s not ideal for Bera/Freya use, but he renders BK and DOT heroes helpless.

3 Likes

Hmmm… I am sitting on 10 darts. I could do a 2nd Malosi, 2nd cJoon, Neith, Delilah, Leo or Bai Yeong.

Difficult. Delilah has been sitting at 3/70 forever, and should probably get some love, but Yeong’s blind is tempting, and I love my Malosi and cJoon…

I would do Bai Yeaong he is very helpful on purple titans.

Any news regarding the Alfrike bug?

It’s in beta

Thanks, good to know!

Malosi is an awesome hero, and one of my favourites. I wrote a light-hearted review which you can find here. Thanks.

4 Likes

True, he is a true MVP in the meta. I equally love Mist. Her buff block and mana slow is crazy too

3 Likes

Malosi is a great hero, true. So unfortunate he’s a barbarian… what a waste of a talent…

3 Likes

Yes he sure is, he was my first 5* hero and I still use him a lot!

1 Like

BK, KRAMPUS, should fear him…

and ludwig…crucial hero these days

So you are saying malosi is still good? I just pulled him and have 22 darts. I need yellow heroes and can from a yurple lineup with him, Clarissa, Devana, malicna and hanitra. Been using it to farm and find it interesting to use the hotm bonuses. 2021 not in effect yet. Been fun so far but haven’t used in raids or war.

1 Like

I love mine - full leveled with 20 talents :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Absolutely, shuts down alot of critical heros on very fast speed, not a hero you will use every time on offense but another tool to cancel out dangerous specials.

2 Likes

I bring him almost exclusively just to deal with Frigg and Morel. Won’t stop the damage but shuts down there def- which is way more important. Can’t believe more players aren’t using him against them

4 Likes

Yup. Definitelly worth darts and emblems.

5 Likes

Its a shame The class type, i have garjammal and zekena…

Barbarians are made to be used on titans. But yeah, barb for malosi is a shame

Yes, the least useful talent, most likely…