Malosi – 5* Holy/ Yellow - April 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

He looks like the aspiring comic artist member of staff finally won, the rock paper scissors game to do the design, and the other two members who usually win are graphic designers. His artwork is comic style not ugly.
Anyway, this guy is a hunter/challenger that seeks the blood of purple titans as food and purple tanks as opponents.
He may or may not replace costumed Joon, seeing as he’s less inclined to hold down the fort and more inclined to bring down the fort… scrap that. He resists Def down and increases critical, most definitely will replace Joon

2 Likes

I love the artwork as well.

5 Likes

He’s merely unique looking. Good luck to you all in getting him. He’s definitely a nice counter against Kunchen.

3 Likes

I think the tongue is out because Malosia is doing a haka. While I am not personally offended by any comments that have been made about the character’s physical appearance, I would caution future posters to avoid making remarks that are culturally insensitive or ignorant.

28 Likes

Like Dhalsim from street fighter on steroids and with a wig

11 Likes

Plus a little of this.

25 Likes

He just gave his opinion…

Gratuluję losowania :slight_smile:

Looks like a crazed Joon/Tarlak combo to me. Perfect for a Barbarian. :slightly_smiling_face: The name doesn’t go with image but I like his artwork alot.

Sorry for this post but I have already adressed this on “foreing languages issues”. But it looks like nobody on SG reads that thread and this is getting problematic!

If we translate Malosi special skill description from spanish to english it literally says this:

“The hero cannot cast any new status effects or stacks on enemies or allies for 3 turns.”

The translation is totally absurd and confusing. It looks like is Malosi the one who can’t cast any new status effects or stacks after he fires his own special.

Please can anyone call the attention on SG staff so they read the foreing languages issues thread? Thank you

9 Likes

Malosi looks just like an ordinary demigod…

3 Likes

Will aim for him later this month after I save enough for a 10 pull

I think @Rigs said “drug addict version of Tarlak” when trying to describe him during Beta. I would say that’s the funniest and most accurate description.

Of all the most popular tanks at the moment, I’m not sure Kunchen was the one that we needed a counter against. Jackal is easier to get and does just as good of a job (for me).

3 Likes

I kinda like malosis’s card artwork. A little of variety doesnt hurt anybody.

Regarding the Hero . Is any good ? Is a support one or he can hit hard too?

1 Like

Full art please??? @matthias1459

4 Likes

He’s got a bit of Bloodbowl about him @NPNKY

4 Likes

March 1st (left) vs April 1st (right)

9 Likes

I mean, putting aside whether he’s ugly or not, with all those big muscles on steroids, he only does 300% damage?

While a cute, skinny little girl (lianna) does 512%?

And those thick arms and large body that almost is too big to fit the card hits one, vs the gentleman-like Finley that hits multiple targets at a higher rate

4 Likes

keeping up with the power-creep is tough these days, must use steroids :smiley:

5 Likes