šŸ† Malin ā€“ 5* Holy / Yellow from Plain Hunters

You have a better Myz than I have :slight_smile: mine is always killed before he can wreck havoc.

Well mine is both emblemed and LBā€™d, so that is probably why.

I agree his base stats are off, he should be a defensive build rather than an offensive one

1 Like

For every one myztero that is able to ā€œtake advantageā€ of malinā€™s special, there will be
1000 Lord Lokis that can do the same.

If thereā€™s any hero hoping for malin on defense, itā€™s lord Loki. (Especially after he was pretty much the consensus best option during the second soul exchange).

Yep Lord Loki will love her too. I guess the only advantage Myztero will have is that its for 6 turns and uncleansable to all

Look!
Yet anotherā€¦new opportunity to franchise the conversation to a different hero. Is this also happening for Noor right now? lol :man_facepalming:
At leastā€¦
Now the sensible buffs that were asked for by sensible players for the rare and secret hero,
are finally included in the off-topic quest to
prove people wrong.

As for the topicā€¦
A slow holy answer for all the Fast Dark?
Nahā€¦
The reign will continue
:sleeping:

Forget balance. Too late for that!
Creep harder and faster SG
WITH A DIFFERENT COLOR FOR ONCE!
The dark tirade is stale and boring.
The dark tirade is years old now!
Shame on you.

I think they should ruin the game with Fire or Holy, maybe blue. Itā€™s been a very long time since holy made a run. Since Guin!
Green and dark have both bored players to tears.

I pulled her with the coins. She seems like a real problem especially during rush

3 Likes

I think 99% of the slow heroes SGG have released over the past year would be great for rush.

1 Like

I have trial tested her with Loki and omg her skill hits like a truck. Good luck fighting her on rush. She just does way too much even for slow. 5 skills, come onā€¦

1 Like

Sheā€™s pretty incredible no matter what the format. Iā€™m using her for raids, events, titans and war. Just a beast and a half of hero. Obviously she will shine the most in Rush.

how much she is doing extra against dark? i see similar ability is on every heroeis different percentage

I have just started looking at the numbers and from early results, it seems to be in the ballpark of +40% to dark. Iā€™ve only run a couple of tests, but they all seem to be floating around that amount.

1 Like

thanks, i try to get some info o see similar heroes do 30 to 70%extra so was guessing if someone make some test and infoā€¦ thank you

Wouldnā€™t it be nice if SGG just put in the skill description ā€œ+40% power to darkā€ instead of the vague ā€œincreased damageā€ or whatever

2 Likes

You should space the green dude in the middle to ensure Khufu is less effective when he goes off.

1 Like

How is she doing now sheā€™s been out a while? Not seeing her in so many defences as when she was first released.

Just faced two defenses with her. You better make sure that charge skill doesnā€™t go off or chances are youā€™re toast.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still using her in most aspects of the game. We run dark tanks so sheā€™s a perfect flank for most wars. Using her on raid defense too, but itā€™s hard to tell her effect there. I have a solid bench so most lineups I use keep me in high diamond.

1 Like

Anyone have many positive or negative experiences with Malin? Just pulled this one and I donā€™t really need a yellow tank, but I guess she would be a beast in rush wars? Iā€™m stacked in yellows waiting for ascension so just trying to figure out where she fits in the queue :sweat_smile:

i have her, not impressed to be honest, only in rush used

1 Like

Combine C.Sif and Malin goes at fast speed :slight_smile:

Best 3 team would be :

Motega - C.Sif - Malin

Motega throws minions at 2x charge

• next turn, all gets increased dmg
  • 3rd charge, C.Sif empowers Malin and BAM extra dmg to all
  • poison from malin then also increases in dmg as well as stronger counter attacks :wink:
  • Also sif protects minions with dmg reduction
4 Likes