Malicna – 5* Dark/ Purple - March 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

I test her with average speed too but not with herself

My hero got 6 tiles, after that he needed 8 small mana bonuses (2 whole circles) to get full mana bar.

So IMO its 0,5 tile exactly, I don’t think this is 0,53 or something random like this.

I didn’t used mana troops

2 Likes

thats weird again i need to do morgen testing

Ok found a great way to use malicna.
Recently started using Ariel Norns Malicna Mushashi Seshat as my attack team. Level 29 mana troop on malicna. When Ariel mana bonus , and seshat mana bonus is active with L29 ( 24%+15%+4%=43% mana bonus) and malicna has its small mana elemental link active. You can charge her with 3 ghost tiles or 6 tiles.
Here is the math
10÷1.43=6.99
6.99-6=0.99
0.99÷1.43=0.69
So small amount of mana is definitely higher than 0.7 tiles worth of mana for her.

1 Like

I’m somehow very short on Cleric emblems. Would you reset Mist for Malicna?

Depends if you want to use Malicna very often. I’m not resetting Mist or Vivica as I use both so my Toxicandra is now at 9 on the path. My Malicna is probably next after Toxicandra

1 Like

My current defense has Dom-C so I’m thinking of dropping a bunch of emblems on Mal as a defensive flank. I could also reset Viv-C maybe?

For raid defence or war defence?

I don’t have her costume, but I don’t plan on resetting Viv to give more emblems to Malicna (probably not using her on any war defence though).

I mainly use Viv on dark titans, and for very fast wars.

I have used my Malicna+4 on a couple of wars (the 2 rush wars) and the OS/bounce ratio is about 1:1 - which is a lot better than I what I have had with my previous tanks (Grimble+20 tanks in minion wars with a good outcome but that is a niche war type).

I think she gets underestimated and people don’t bring their best teams/mono yellow against her - and get punished if they get bad boards or she gets out her super special

4 Likes

I’ve hit a Malicna tank in war once so far, and guess which Alternative she cast? Alternative one. :rofl:

I suppose I could try her out whenever I finish levelling her. My current tank for very fast wars is C-Quintus +20.

I used to use a c quintus +20 and she is doing better so far. But to be fair it has only been 2 wars I’ll track her progress until I eventually level dr moireau

3 Likes

Or Sif! I’m runing a 4-1 with Alf and Mal flanking Sif and bera and Crigs on the wings. Mal is only 4-70 but is working out realll nice!

Good to know. I’m in a similar situation for rush tanks:

Quintius with a bunch of emblems
Mal with half as many emblems
CDom +6

Hmmm…

3 Likes

Is Malicna’s mana gain affected by mana boosts? Like Ariel’s or even Seshat’s.

Yes of course. On the other hand it also affected by mana ailments like Telluria.

Cookie Settings