Malicna – 5* Dark/ Purple - March 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

Got her while chasing others, not excited about her. Maybe if she did damage to all…
Would ascend only if i had 20+ spare tabards and all other purples maxed. Sorry

Lepiota is one of best heroes in game!

She literally makes tank non existent and you can ghost tiles trough middle at fast speed!

Stop fooling around debating with Malicna :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 years plus for me and my highest troop is level 19. 23 is way in the future.

I haven’t crafted anything in months.
Put all my iron in HA4 and HA6

I don’t know if you have a bloated TC or not @nevarmaor
I had a TC11 that had over 5 years in it…

I’ve been pulling recruits out of that (and ham too). Dumping the recruits and iron into HA. And then the excess ham all goes to leveling troops.
I’ve cleaned up the bottlenecked TC and got my first level 30 troop yesterday! :partying_face:

1 Like

lol you’re better off getting Odin to offset that purple. ANY way, I am almost at max with her. Totally worth it, especially vs titans if you don’t have a defensive down purple. I was using the C.Cat for that category, but shes an upgrade. More times than not during the whole fight, I seem to get the -54% def priority combo. Also, on offense She is a beast support. I bring Freya, Malicna, Frida, Cobolt, Seshat. And I can tell you I am on a streak, ATH streak still going on offense, fighting maxed emblem 4700+ teams all day. If the -54% hits, then Frida n get my boy Colbolt ready, tier 2 or higher Cbolty… make your team go bybyby.

2 Likes

No bloat, highest I’ve ever had a TC was TC20 at 360 days or so once. Then I dumped half of that into TC2 and used that to max my Malosi in a few days. That was actually fun, felt a bit like a whale :rofl:. I also probably don’t grind nearly as much as others here, and lately less than I used to.

Now I finally have HA going maybe I’ll be training troops and speed up the process a bit.

Sorry for asking…i know malicna,but lepiota is new for me…

2 Likes

You have got a great hero! Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lepiota it’s just amazing, congrats.

Has anyone tried to play with three Malicna in a Mono team. In theory, you can almost guarantee to get her best alternative. I understand that it is a bit of expensive to Max 3 but just an interesting thought.

But what do you do once you get the best alternative? You haven’t necessarily set anything up other than the other two doing direct damage and overwriting the status effect if the enemy lives.

I am thinking to pair C-rigard and panther with three Malicna. If you got the max defense down, another Malicna can hit the same three and she will hit pretty hard with panther’s EDD, c-rigard attack up and -54% defense down. It will pretty much wipe out any three.

1 Like

How about this purple team
c-rigard, panther, malicna, malicna, seshat (or dark lord)

What is Panthers speed? Average? So Panther + Malicna shall work nicely.

I say the element link is the most important. You can not have the same element link up twice so bringing more than 1 Malicna is not effective in my eyes.

Hitting 3 for full damage is good. You just have to see her random ability as a bonus.

With that set of element link up I really should consider leveling my 2nd Brynhild.

1 Like

Yesterday…my only coin pull on Underwild (+ Gramps)

5 Likes

Panther is fast BTW.

Then the synergy Panther + Malicna is worse. Bringing Obakan would be even better then.

But Obakan doesn’t hit all three equally

I will use 23 mana troop for malicna and she will go off with 9 tiles

Sure. If you run more Malicnas you need more 23 mana troops. If you can afford them you are way better off.
You just asked what do we think about this team. Without such mana troops I just said that I think it is not very effective because of different mana speeds and gaining the element link only once. From the point of hitting 3 enemies multiple times yes I think that is effective.

2 Likes