Malice in Blunderland - Shooting to the TOP

Yep… another new alliance booo…hiss Malice in Blunderland

Now that we got that part out of the way, let me tell you a little bit about us. We’re 2 days old and SMASHING 1* Titans. flexes We have 13 heavy hitters with at least 5 more on the way. By heavy I mean a minimum of 15 maxed 5* heroes. We’re holding firm to that minimum. We’re driven veterans looking for the same.

We will be up to 10* Titans within the 2 weeks and we certainly won’t stop there. We’re all very accustomed to chaining endless 12* Titans.

So what are we looking for? More of the same. If you meet the 15 maxed 5s minimum and you’re interested in a rise to the top, let’s chat. WE’re going places and we’d love to have you with us. Follow us down the rabbit hole.

We’re all a little MAD here. Contact xX_Jehoel_Xx or ArtMadness83 on Line for more info.

4 Likes

♤ ♧ :heart: ♢ Looking for new Madness ♢ :heart: ♧ ♤
♔ ♕ ♖ ♘We have never passed a titan, streaming 14* now! ♘ ♖ ♕ ♔
We now require 25+ maxed 5* heroes, lvl 23 troops, with a drive to win and have fun! Chat xX_Jehoel_Xx on LINE or visit https://maliceinblunderland.com for more information on how you can be part of this amazing group!

1 Like

check us out! Our 14* titans go down easy!

We’ll have one spot open after war! come apply and join the madness

When full, we are top 15! Come hang with the big dogs, have fun, and kill things!

:crossed_swords:

We hit #2 on the leaderboard yesterday! Line chat xX_Jehoel_Xx and see if we have an opening!

Woot! Looking for 1. Message me on Line. xX_Jehoel_Xx

Be part of the madness!

Ask me how many titans we have set free in Blunderland. Just ask.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,

The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,

Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,

And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through

The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!

He left it dead, and with its head

He went galumphing back.

you’ve fought in Wonderland - now check out Blunderland :smiley: LINE chat xX_Jehoel_Xx for information!

Actually I am about to fight in Blunderland :scream: You’re our next war opponent :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Have fun! See you on the field! :crossed_swords:

hey @JLB_ep tell BusterWolf dibs have been called…

Great job in that war Malice… You all smacked us around pretty hard!

We’ll aim to do better if we can get a rematch & some :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thanks for the war! we had a great time! keep up the good work!

Our awesome new site is LIVE! Check out ♕♖♔ Malice in Blunderland ♔♖♕ for more information or to apply to join!

I love this group. We take down titans. We fight wars with gusto. We have fun and we fight hard. Yesterday we hit #3 on the leaderboard. Does that sound like a good time to you?

1 Like

We kill every titan, and we fight every war.

We are a team of dedicated adults. Each person is expected to be active and do their part. We work together, and we win together.

Another hard fought war won! I simply love the teamwork and drive we have! Check out our website! https://maliceinblunderland.com

Cookie Settings