Making opponents impossible to beat!

Why in the world would you make these really strong players go against my alliance which most of its players are level 12 to 18 and it’s impossible to beat These Guys these guys are huge. It’s detrimental to the morality of my players to lose consistently to somebody that’s so much stronger than they are knowing that they are fighting a losing battle! And to top it off they have the aid boost so any damage or progress my guys have going against these guys is wiped away as soon as that bar gets filled up and they get healed! I don’t understand. Shouldn’t we be going against somebody that is more our level? I’m actually losing players to the game itself because of this! nobody likes to fight a losing battle all the time! Please enlighten me on why this is happening.

1 Like

Because, as numerous threads on the topic already point out, the matchmaking is still a work in progress as the devs test different matching methods to see how effective they are.
Unfortunately the spread of differing power levels between players in many alliances seems to make this difficult to work out.

2 Likes

Okay I read what you wrote and I will direct my players to your comment so they can understand what’s going on.

1 Like

Personally I hope that this can be made a little less imbalanced soon. Being the overpowered one is almost as boring and frustrating as being the weaker one. I’ve been on both ends of the stick, though usually I am the too powerful one.

1 Like

Yes I can understand your plight. I recently quit a game where I was very powerful AIA prank and in a guild that could not be beat by very many players and it got absolutely boring. So I understand. I just really like my alliance and my players and I don’t want to see them go so I can see it from both sides. thank you

1 Like

Its a ploy to make you spend more money. If you are faced with a tough team its just their way of showing of what you can have. Kinda like free advertisement. Some ppl get frustrated and quit, others spend to catch up and be competetive.

2 Likes

Let me preface all this by saying we have lost twelve wars in a row, while beating our own best scores repeatedly; I know we aren’t pushovers, but I do understand how you feel.

You have several options:

1. like we did, collect and compare the power score for every player of both sides. You might be surprised at how close the totals come.

2. Realize that these wars are won on bench depth (not just your five top heroes, but a set of leveled 30; some of mine are 3*, use what you have)

3. Leaders now have the option to opt their alliance out of war entirely (I believe you need to press the button before the prep phase hits, so Monday for Wednesday’s war, etc). If the war is demoralizing your crew, maybe take a war—or a week of wars—off and get a fresh perspective, grow your benches a bit, strategize. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stop, please. 202020

Cookie Settings