Make War of Three Kingdoms really war of 3 kingdoms

I mean War of Three Kingdoms should be war of 3 kingdoms not 2.

Here is my idea.

• There are 3 kingdoms (100 vs 100 vs 100) that are in each edges of regular triangle.
  • The score is x3 of normal war. For example, target that give 34+17 will give 102+51 score.
  • Every times you gain 3 score, the defense kingdom will lose 1 score. For example, if you kill target that give 102+51 score, the defense kingdom will lose 34+17 score.
  • The kingdoms with highest score will be the only winner and get the “win loot”. Both loser will get “lose loot” regardless which loser have higher score.
  • If there are 2 more kingdom that get exactly same highest score, the will get “draw loot”.
  • Everything else stay same, for example, you still have total 6 attack.

It will be like real war of 3 kingdoms since the defense kingdom lose 1 score every 3 score you gain. For example, if Wu and Shu kingdom attack mostly on Wei kingdom, Wei kingdom may lose but if Wu or Shu kingdom want to win, they have to attack each other. The more who (Wu or Shu) do attack on each, the more who likely to be a winner. However, if Wu and Shu start attack each other too much, Wei kingdom might back and win as well. It is war of 3 kingdoms :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you think the War of Three Kingdoms should be like my idea ?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Would need a little tweaking to make it work, but sounds like the basis of a pretty good idea :+1:

Happy Gaming! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

It would be very uncomfortable to show a triangular battlefield on a phone screen.
I would think rather, that each army has to fight two battles, one with each of the remaining kingdoms. But the limit of using one hero only once remains for the whole event, ie hero used against one kingdom cannot be used against the second, and the same rule concerns defences - for each battle the defending heroes must be different.
Flags may be divided equally between battles or each player can decide how many of the flags he will use in each of the battles.

3 Likes

Will be a nightmare trying to choose which kingdom to attack…

Already too many variables…no tank color coordination, no communication in the team, lots of missed flags… These are pressing issues to be solved

I want to have fun, not solve math problems when playing :slightly_smiling_face:

But it’s a good thought! Maybe a bit later though :thinking:

2 Likes

:thinking: Guess you could do a rotating attack format. So to start, Wei Kingdom can only attack Shu, Shu Kingdom can only attack Wu, Wu Kingdom can only attack Wei. Then after 12 hours rotate to Wei attacks Wu, Wu attacks Shu, Shu Attacks Wei. Then after 12 hours rotate again… But I guess that would force us to use attacks at certain times which is not always possible… :thinking:

Maybe a 24 hour rotation :thinking: That way each kingdom attacks the other 2 and gets attacked by the other 2 :thinking:

2 Likes

I add is now :slightly_smiling_face:

The battle field will be big like your empire or S3/S4 map …may be bigger :sweat_smile: which can be a bit problem. In that case, I might have to change to 50 vs 50 vs 50 :sweat_smile:

It is war of 3 kingdoms not simple 2 :sweat_smile:

Yeah, the communication is the biggest problem. I have no idea how to solve that :sweat_smile:

Rotation is ok but I want to make it like real “war of 3 kingdoms” as close as possible without any limitation :slightly_smiling_face:

There were already suggestions how to solve it, eg. building warbands based on players’ preferred languages.
In my warband I already identified people speaking English, French, Russian, Polish, Portugese, Arabic, Turkish and some Asian language I cannot recognize. And there are for sure more.

1 Like

…and if this was called World War, would we have all nations standing in a circle attacking each other simultaneously? :crazy_face:

Really like the idea though…would be fun :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, but we will need 5 or 6G to do that. Too many data :sweat_smile:. So, I think it should be small scale of that :slightly_smiling_face:

If we’re making it as real as possible then 3 kingdoms would rarely be at war with each other at the same time. One kingdom would usually take the opportunity to attack the other when their main force was away, like if the kingdom being attacked was itself busy attacking another kingdom.
Alternatively, 2 of the kingdoms would form an alliance to attack the third
Another way would be a non agression pact being signed so that one kingdom stays out of the fight. I think a free for all would get a bit confusing

I like the bit about having 2 defense teams. Still on the fence about using each hero once over 12 flags but it makes sense. Maybe you can use the heroes again but with penalties like you get against the Mythic Titan if you use a hero more than 3 times :thinking:

1 Like

I’d say if your hero comes out of the battle alive, should be allowed to use that hero again. If it gets killed, it’s out for the remainder of the war :thinking:

2 Likes

Which essentially means, if you lose a battle, your 5 attacking heroes are dead and can’t be used again…if you win the attack, the heroes still alive at the end of the battle can be used for another attack

2 Likes

:thinking: I like it… Maybe with half their usual health

2 Likes

The flipside, if someone has a really strong team, they might theoretically use just the one team to win all battles :thinking:

1 Like

Yup…some penalty for sure. Slightly lower health, and maybe slower mana since they are ‘fatigued’

Alternatively, they start the battle with whatever health was left on them when the previous battle concluded…so either get them to heal up real quick, or risk losing the hero early on and thus run the risk of losing the battle itself :thinking:

1 Like

I know but I have no idea how to make that happen …in E&P way :sweat_smile:

I like your idea a lot, makes it much more interesting, but it just might a bit too complex for what many expect from a mobile game :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like this idea and had a similar thought during the first Wo3K beta.

A few further comments but haven’t quite thought it through yet:

• Why not your alliance versus two other alliances (instead of 100 v 100 v 100 where you can’t coordinate or communicate?)
  • It could be added as a new war rule and included in the rotation (i.e. once every 6 weeks). More flags may be needed to compensate for the additional enemy teams and maybe players can use each hero twice as a result.
  • Summon portal could be open while the war rule is active (opening on the weekend after matchmaking for the first war, and closing after the end of the mid-week war).
  • Each of the alliances could be randomly assigned to Shu, Wei or Wu and loot based on your alliance performance and the Kingdom’s performance. (Potentially each Kingdom could have unique defensive bonuses, but this may be difficult to balance).
  • You wouldn’t need a triangular battlefield - a normal battlefield extended to accommodate the third team (your alliance either in the middle or at the bottom) would work.
2 Likes

After my first 3 attack, I also think 100 v 100 v 100 will not work well too. It is very lag. It start being very lag since another 100 opponent defense appear. Another 100 will be much worse.

That will be great :+1:

I am not great about design. The battlefield with just enough to fit 3 team may be better :sweat_smile:.