Make the titan visible from season 2 & Season 3 season 4 maps

Yes, please! I’m convinced some of our players miss fighting the titan because they are on Season 2 map!

Merged. Thank you! :heart_decoration: The middle one looks right to me, because having the titan appear on the Season 2 map seems to be the objective.

2 Likes

Is there any way you could also link the Titan in season 2 as well as season 1. It’s kinda crazy I have to keep going back and forth between the 2 so I can attack the Titan.

This is a minor problem but triggers me anyway. Especially when AR is active, i farm in season 2 and if i hit the titan after that, nect time i tap map icon, seaso. 1 map will pop.

I think it is useless to make titans a part of season 1 or letting titan hits count for the last place you farmed on the map.

Try tapping your ally and titan tab there. If you don’t tap “to map” after the titan hit, your chosen map will stay active.

2 Likes

That is very helpful, thanks. I will avoid tapping that button.

1 Like

no one is farming in S2 (except Atlantis Event). too much energy cost and too little items per energy point used.
unless you have a full 5* emblemed team, you cant use auto fight in S2. youll die fast.

No, I only farm S1 with the last few energy points, else always S2. I even autoplayed the Ursena stage and it worked. When she turned into titan mode, auto wasn’t possible any more.

There’s no titans in S2 map, so why not try to fight against a different kind of titan.

1 Flag Titan - > one attack only.
Quickly Titan - > half time duration.
3,4, 5* Titan - > limited Hero stars.
1 colour Titan - > only heros of one colour.
War Titan - > like in war, each hero can be used once.
Watchtower Titan - > if you defeated, apart from the usual reward, your jam and iron stores will fill up. And if you don’t it will leave your stores empty.
Basic troopsTitan - > only 1* troops.
Team Titan - > a determined coloured team. For instance, 2 red, 2 blue and 1 yellow.

I konw I have too much free time at work, but it would be so funny.

Anything to add to the challenge or entertainment of the game I am all for, specially if that includes more possibilities of loot.

4 Likes

It really bothers me that atlantis map has not a link on the titan as season 1 map have, so i thouth to myself: why not another titan?

And before people start complaining there’s already not enough items for one titan and events, why not it make with limitation?

Something like no items and only 3* - 4* - 5* hero allowed in battle.

Rewards may be just craftable and Atlantis coins.
Say red titans 10 orichalcum nuggets
Blue 10 dragon bones

And so on…

Use the search, please

Now that we have a third season feels like a pain to always go back to season 1 to fight titans, i feel like they could introduce more titans exclusive to the season 2/3 maps they could of course fill up the titan chest unless they want to code a new chest for each season

What do you mean you have to go to Season 1 to fight titans? :thinking:

Why don’t you just go from alliance tab?
No search for titan…

1 Like

A small idea which may improve gameplay. Display Titan in each of the Season tab instead of only Season 1 currently.

With so many Seasons in play now, it makes sense to display Titan in each tab. I guess like me there are few players who actually go from the Alliance menu option to attack Titan. These would help in a small fashion in the gameplay.

voted. No point on having it only at S1

I think we should have a titan icon above the raid icon so you are one click away from attacking the titan when on any other maps. What do you think?

There are already more ads and icons on the screen to where it resembles an English Premier League uniform.

There are much worse than EPL. Check out this Swedish Elite hockey league uniform

On topic, I think it would be nice, but the alliance button is right there. It’s just one or two more clicks.