Make Suspicious Chests and Orichalcum Seahorses spawn in normal days

With AR being reduced and the spawn rate for Suspicious Chest is very low during the event and you cant use loot ticket there
why not make them spawn during the regular days, with these restrictions

• Spawn rate will be lower that the event time
  • Chest will only spawn in season 1 stages
  • Seahorses will only spawn in season 2 stages

it will be really nice to collect them and save them for the next event
also i believe that it will satisfy us (the players) a little bit from shortening AR duration

Nice idea. They could even add some provinces that have increased chances to find the chests and dragons and indicate them with an icon on the map. Theses provinces would change in a 48 hrs rhythm. That would definitely diversify farming and add a small coin bonus :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What?! How dare you suggesting an idea that would make it easier for players to pull good heroes while reducing profit for SG? This is totally unacceptable!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry for that i was considering ayers feeling as well
You know that sometimes you need to show a bit of flesh so you can sell :wink:

1 Like

Haha. I support this idea wholeheartedly.

On another note, I am very shocked that some people already completed the defeating 150 seahorses mission. Either they were very lucky and got the seahorses all the time; or they used A LOT OF flasks.

1 Like

:nerd_face::nerd_face: what? Who? How? :sweat_smile:
I believe it was 100 seahorses
First AR finished 96 seahirsesnthe last 4 just couldnt come
I had saved 30+ flasks and about 200 tickets

I see. Still, 100 is a lot. I have seen people with the seahorse avatar and I assume you can only get it if you finish the mission, right?

1 Like

Yup its true
Most of tge players who finished atlantis hard and normal before AR was released got the avatar already