Make Raids More Fair

I’m writing this hopefully that anyone from the game staff will see this. I’ve been playing for years now and let me say the raids are awfully unfair. The win/lose rate is completely decided by the game AI. If the AI decides that you must lose, you’ll lose, no matter how good your team is, no matter how much time and efforts you’ve put to build up a good team (and don’t even try to tell me it’s not true because it couldn’t be more obvious, and I’m definitely not the only player seeing that). Not too long ago I have wasted an awful amount of raid flasks only to see myself with a streak of 18 failed revenges because the game AI constantly did everything possible to make me lose (boards with pretty much only the colors I didn’t have in my team, enemy heroes that ALWAYS performed their special attacks on the heroes of mine who were ready to perform their own special attacks and regularly oneshotted them even when they were not supposed to, enemy heroes that ALWAYS activated their special skills -dodging, reviving, etc- while mine never did, and note that both their heroes and mine were fully buffed with emblems so we were supposed to have the same chances on that. The list goes on and on). Do you have any idea how infuriating it feels not beign able to avenge an attack not because you’re not good enough, but because the game doesn’t let you? If you’re not gonna do a more fair AI (and I’m pretty sure you won’t) could you at least let us attempt a revenge as many times as we want? It’s not such an unreasonable request, other games do that. The way it currently works is not fair, it leaves you mad and frustrated and damages your motivation to keep playing. (Speaking for myself about this last statement, but I’m sure I’m not the only one feeling that way).

I too believe the raids aren’t Fair team is up with people that are more than twice are power and even when they are close to our power of their ascended almost all of them at like level 70 and stuff using one hit knockouts for like three characters at once I can’t believe they made the game like this

1 Like

Please contribute to

Cheers