Make Raid Tournaments Great Again

According to the nerfed loot complaint thread I’d like to make some suggestions to improve our tournaments.

After a bumpy start the mechanics seem to be alright now. Also 5 days of battling are okay and matchmaking works now.

Bad things about tournaments:

1. number of incoming attacks
  2. no chance for weak players
  3. nerfed loot

Here are my suggestions for those to improve it for all of us.

1. Allow everybody to decide between next match and revenge.

2. Divide all tournanents like challenge events. Each Sunday everybody decides to enter either rare or epic or legendary tournament with different rules for each.

3. I’d like to take this cool idea of @FraVit93 into my list of suggestions. Everybody gains some emblems for each victory, 1 for rare, 2 for epic and 3 for legendary fights. Additionally keep the loot like it is in rare, average it for epic and return to original for legendary tournaments.

I think, that would be great for everyone, beginner, advanced and end game players to choose a tournament tier or even to try above the own strength.

Now vote, ask and discuss the impact of my suggestions. Sadly I’m out of votes…

Maybe if they provided rare, epic and legendary tournaments every week, everyone could join one for free, a 2nd for 75 gems and all for 100.

2 Likes

re title …
IMO , raids have never been great … so would be hard to make them great … again :slight_smile:

the game is getting very time consuming with way to much grinding of late.
max iron for lodge & storage upgrades
max food for upgrades in the lodge

2 Likes

vPvP (virtual Player vs Player) is the most exciting part of the game imo, especially if you meet a familiar or “famous” opponent.

Those rules are pretty cool, too. Therefore every hero will become useful from time to time.

There are just some minor issues with the tournaments, which should and could be improved by small adjustments.

Get rid of tournaments entirely.

Why only one tournament every week? Why not have a 3*, 4* and 5* every week? Similar to the challenge event, include multiple tracks with multiple leaderboards. Ideally the rule set gets mixed up across the 3 (no red, rush on 4* same week as no green, blood battle on 5*)

If the time requirements are too high, than allow players to opt in to each.

Merged here per OP request

1 Like

Each week let the player choose the tournament level THEY want to play. Keep the type, and color restrictions but allow for the player to pick. 3* tournament are always so boring and run over by the most bored experienced players with emblems to spare. Giving an option every week would be more exciting and would balance out this problem.

Choose tournament level
() 3* star heros
() 4* star heros
() 5* star heros