Make more easy to farm Atlantis Coin once Season II is completed with a new costume

Maybe a quest much like Costume chamber to give you 2 guaranteed pulls per month.
Or Ursena Normal mode 50 coins Hard mode 150 coins if you kill each month?

4 Likes

I just had a solution to this problem in another thread earlier today… It might work very nice, raise player’s interest for Atlantis again… here it is… (What's the point of Atlantis now? - #2 by Ian487)

1 Like

Yeah the atlantis coin drop for sea dragons is gonna be tough to get pulls if you have cleared all of atlantis.
Sure there Gonna be players that don’t want them and rather valla coins instead but season 2 still has good hero’s. I ain’t cleared hard yet about half way through but this first time I bought the atlantis Deals this year. As do want a mokarr and wouldnt say no to another ariel or get miki or drake so as business they got the right idea. But atlantis coins should be still givien in loot

1 Like

If not in the same loot as before, it would be nice to see them a little more accessible. Like maybe one of those basic Quests that specializes in Atlantis coins?

1 Like