Make more easy to farm Atlantis Coin once Season II is completed with a new costume

My Idea is the following:

NEW COSTUME FOR HU TAO:
Master Angler Panda
Aspect: Make him look like a Fisherman
Costume Class: Cleric
Max stats: Att 640 Def 660 HP 1305
Mana Speed: SLOW
Special skills:
Miraculous Fishing

Effect 1 The target shifts into a Orichalcum Seadragons with 75% Att and Def inherited from the caster. While in this form the target can’t again mana and if killed the target will drop a random amount of Atlantis Coin. This effect last for 3 turns and can’t be dispelled.

Effect 2 When the effect ends the caster reduces max health from the target by 120. Max health can’t get lower than 30% of the original Max health.

It could be possible to easily figure out a similar costume for Gan Ju with less max hp reduction.

I agree about us needing a way to farm atlantis coins in a way that’s better than RNG seadergs.

This, however, ain’t it, chief. Having it on a specific hero’s ability:

1. Enables infinite farming, which will never happen
  2. Limits it to people who have a specific hero

How about a nice rare quest for a total of 100 coins twice a month, instead?

9 Likes

I like the idea of a way to improve the chance of coins, but this seems way out of balance.

Let me explain: only those players with these specific costumes will benefit exponential from it. Say you get 2 coins per battle (I can immediately think of ways to get more out of it). This gives you a free draw after 50 battles. Say you do 10 Atlantis draws a day (also a lot lower than expected), that’s a chance to pull every 5 days…

The costume will be THE most sought after and will change the balance of the game - especially against f2p - even more.

i like the idea to farm AC in another way but a costume like this is too much, you can do 7.4 in season 1 where you find about 15 enemies and you can manage to do it only with hu tao that transform all of them in orichalcos.

i like this idea 2 summon per month seems fair to me while not removing atlantis rises, and if removed you could do 300 coins per month.

Edit: another idea could be leaving the chance to find orichalcos during whole year but only during this period the energy cost is lower and maybe higher chance to find orichalcos enemies.

1 Like

It’s what SGG generally offers to all players for free for a given event - 200 legends coins, 240 valhalla coins, 15 challenge coins + about 5 random drops…usually boils down to two free summons per event without jumping through extra hoops.

As Atlantis is currently, based on pure anecdotal evidence, you can get just about 140-150 atlantis coins by spending all red flasks and loot tickets you get per month. So that’s just one summon, hoops included.

Make more easy to farm Atlantis Coin once Season II is completed with a new costume

The easiert and most fair way would be to just allow Atlantis Rise to let players earn Atlantis Coins upon single map completion just like it happened for Normal and Hard mode.

Normal Mode, Hard Mode, Atlantis Rise Mode: while the first two would stay the same we would be able to do a third mode wich would reset monthly.

3 Likes

This risk can be easily neutralized by adding a probability on the transformation skill +5% to 50% chance based on Target defense

I really think we need a new category of heroes with the ability of improving loot collected across map and fights.
So many Special Skills are limited to the people who have a specific hero (i.e. elemental defense down) the advantage they have daily in Titan fights digs a very deep groove between those who have such a hero and those who don’t. Season III heroes are already changing balance of the game with their specials.

Another rare quest will only overfill the agenda and won’t represent any innovation in the game.

I am a F2P, my deck can confirm it to you, but P2P for sure are those that drives the change. They pays so that everybody can have new features, hence I prefer to pay to play football in the real life but I still think they can do whatever they want with their money and I am also quite grateful.

Coming to your remarks:
the special skills can be balanced as follows:
EFFECT 1 The target will receive -25% Defense and -25% Attack for 3 turns
EFFECT 2 The target can’t again mana for 3 turns
EFFECT 3 The target has +5% to +50% chance to shift into a Orichalcum Seadragon. While in this form if killed the target will drop a random amount of Atlantis Coin. The Orichalcum Seadragon form last for 3 turns.
EFFECT 4 When the effect ends the caster reduces max health from the target by 120. Max health can’t get lower than 30% of the original Max health.

And in any case yet there are so many Special Skills that are limited to the people who have a specific hero (i.e. elemental defense down). Season III heroes are already changing balance of the game with their specials. Sorry if I repeated myself.

The probability to get a specific 4 * hero is still limited and P2P will spend money for Atlantis Offer in any case. But even if P2P will invest money to get the costume, the costume can be gathered only across Costume Chamber event, hence they will have limited time. Once they get the Hu Tao Costume they have to really gather Atlantis Coin they are forced to play really the game and not consuming loot tickets and also the autoplay will require to play some lower level once they have on field one of the weaker 4* hero of the game (Hu Tao of course).

The rare quest idea seems nice, but i’d prefer it give out 80 coins instead of 100. It still maintains the incentive to farm in season 2 during the event.

1 Like

Fair enough. Still, an extra pull is an incentive regardless of how many coins you get for free.

Hi, I agree that P2P are valuable for devs.
But they will spend a lot for this hero. Why? Because they have to spend a lot less for Atlantis and HOTM.

Devs will never allow such a hero for this reason

1 Like

especially provide 9 due to the max Xp

I think it would be ok that SG give back atlantis coins as rewards and chest,for players who don’t spend money it is imposible to make some pulls on season 2

they didnt take it from you , but change it to S3 token , and yeah for you to pull in S3 portal. you still can get Free S2 coin from Atlantis Rise ( need to be verified , sometimes i got S2 Token without kill Seahorse )

i dont see any wrong here , please enlight me

You only get the coins without a seahorse if it is the first time you are completing a level (3 for easy, 5 for hard). Once you have completed them once you do not get the coins again unless you encounter a seahorse in which the coin reward varies per seahorse.

It is a bit hard to gain coins once you have completed easy and hard mode

i finished all stage already since past year , probly i was wrong killed Seahorse without notice it

Yeah f2p need atlantis coin again

5 Likes

Probably mate.

I had two seahorses this morning worth 10 coins each which was nice!

Shame I only summoned a duplicate Gato with my 100 coins though

Seahorses are rare. Its difficult to collect 100 atlantis coins each month. probably i can only do 1 pull/month (no coin purchase)

I agree with this idea, why not combine both atlantis and valhalla coins as reward.

atlantis portal is still appealing to some players and sg is not giving away enough coins through quests or cheap offers