Make me a raid team! (And I will record it)

Well, this is enjoyable. You have a nice voice. I shall have to follow up on YT.

I’ve always wondered how this would turn out:
Rigard - Mist - LJ - Li Xiu [Assassin?] - Chao

Please?

2 Likes

I’d like to know how you fair with the following (Positioning is your call)…

-RaZ

2 Likes

Rigard has saved me against Velluria teams numerous times! (In the raid I posted he unfortunately got sniped right before I could fire his special haha.) I like having a safety net color even when I’m doing heavy stacks and that cleanse is so important against GTV teams especially. Would be much better if I had his costume haha but we work with what we have don’t we? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face: Had fun raiding with this team as it was my first time trying out LJ in a raid. I think he’ll be even better once I get that full costume bonus on him and I’ll consider giving him some emblems too. Faced a Noor team and wow those owl minions are beefy! LJ couldn’t take them out completely with one swing haha.

1 Like

Thank you Razor for the team suggestion! Love the synergy between Mist’s special skill defense down and Tib’s regular defense down - makes my Joon snipes even more awesome. :smile:

I decided to pit Mist against her family members haha. First raid was against a Brynhild team which I won with ease using this team haha.

Then decided to try a Sif team (higher TP but very passive and had a lot of minion makers - probably would have been a good one for Grimble haha)

No debuffer so just had to wait out the counterattack. Thought it was a bit more interesting than the first raid haha.

Also thanks for making great resources for the game! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey, thanks! That was fun to watch!

I play with Slow/Stop/Sink Heroes sometimes, but it always seems like I’d be better off just with DPS-type abilities… the mana fiddling never seems to happen soon enough to be significant. I wondered if it would be different with a whole team full of mana effects, esp. a Fast one.

It doesn’t seem like it, though. The extra damage done by Mist’s Betray seemed like a more decisive factor.

“Actually, let’s not test Noor out.” :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Noor is not quite as bad as everyone makes out, although I wouldn’t expect her on an A++ Raid ladder team. I have Gulli and Noor, and if they get a chance to get going together, it’s pretty ridiculous.

1 Like

Great Delay tactics chosen!

4* players, F2P & C2P (that are in the 5* category with maybe not the ideal Legends), even P2P (that have terrible summoning luck lol) if you have any doubts in regards to the skills and abilities of your classic 4* hero capabilities (Joon being on that list as a legend) rest at ease in that there are a LOT of Epics that when you play with patience and have some strategy you can go toe to toe with Legendary players, PERIOD.

Also this is a great player to follow! Go GROOT!

Great Itty. - RaZoR

1 Like

Updated OP with the new menu. Still looking for fun raid team combinations if anyone has ideas. :smiley: Happy new year all!