Make Gregorion Fast

Good reason :+1:, unless I get him in the next Atlantis :laughing:.

1 Like

Found this old discussion and I think this might be a worthy point for a new update. Especially when you compare Greg to heroes which came after him (Evelyn, Kage, Seshat, Kingston, Alice, now Tyr and Fenrir, and many more), he is clearly underpowered with average mana. Would be a nice update to make him fast. He was good when he was HOTM, but since then so many fast snipers with specials appeared, that this should be considered.

I have greg and lianna and can say i only use greg in wars. Lianna is always preferedā€¦ in everything. Attack, def. Etc. So as a hotm he is a bit underwhelming. Fast definitely.

Fix Atomos.

That is all.

He should be fast. Compared to Alasie and other dps heroes, he is weak.

iā€™m pretty sure the people who donā€™t have Gregorion want him to ā€œstay averageā€ and the people who do, want to ā€œmake him fastā€. this is the case for all heroes, really. i have him so give him a buff - i donā€™t have him so nerf him.

1 Like

I really donā€™t think people care that much either way at this point

Game is moving towards AoE and away from snipers, heā€™s not even in the thoughts of most players as far as pvp goes. And for titans mana speed isnā€™t relevant enough to bring it to the forefront of anyoneā€™s thoughts