0 voters

Interesting

Any reason behind this @Resol ?

1 Like

Because REASONS. :wink:

1 Like

Because REASONS. :wink:.

2 Likes

I don’t have him, so he better stays average…

9 Likes

Lol well i have a maxed greg but if there’s not any real thought behind this topic then kinda feel it’s a waste of my time really.

I don’t think any crit buffers are fast mana, so was hopin you’d have logic as to why he should be the first…

4 Likes

isn’t that like saying atk buffers shouldn’t be fast?.

2 Likes

I didnt say he shouldnt be fast

Just asked why he should be

Trying to decide if this is a goof off vote or a legitimate request

5 Likes

Make him very fast. Or better, introduce new “extra very fast” mana just for him.

3 Likes

being really honest he lacks oomph. for a copy of lianna he needs to charge at same time with her. raids ect always draw to the line did he charge fast enough only to be mana shorted and get killed. +++ I never seen him in the top players heroes raid defense but Lianna yes i seen her multiple times. maybe i miss or skip him but i think he needs a slight boost.

probably repeating myself here
he is a lianna copy slowed speed. speed him up yo
critical weaker than ares maybe make critical same as ares but without the atk boost

3 Likes

Do you realize Lianna only deals a damage without any additional effects?

3 Likes

Never thought of him as a pvp hero really, always considered him a titan hero

Before gadeirus and tarlak, greg was all we had for green heros to buff titan damage

4 Likes

YES and BIG damage she does make you question your heroes defense and health. thats why she was a early TANK in the beginning of the game.

3 Likes

he is totally a pvp and titan hero. just a minor boost and we can be killing blues like the were a melted puddle of water.

3 Likes

Yea think the crit duration of 3 turns would justify fast as well

7 Likes

That or make the crit last 4 turns. The other crit buffs, including a 3*, last 4 turns (and she is AOE fast mana).

6 Likes

I very much agree an archer of he/she who is not fast is dead in no time flat. I very much like him to be on par with Lianna so they can fire together. And his critical boost why weaker than Ares he should be near the same critical chance make him strong enough to stand a chance against many of the exceptional heroes and not to mention his buff only last 3 turns for that low turns he should get a critical boost. Very true I rarely see him while raiding even in my very low trophies.

3 Likes

Greg needs either a 5 turn crit bonus or to be made fast. This is a good post.

3 Likes

Comparing to other Hotm like Evelin and Alasie, he is very under-powered, the question is why?

He should be either Fast, or can stay Average but should have special boost. 30% crit for only 3 turns is close to worthless. On top of that even his % dmg is lower than Alasie.

36% for 4 turns and % dmg like Alasie and he can stay Average. Otherwise should be Fast.

Who ever is voting against his boost is probably hating as he hasn’t got him…

3 Likes

Yes gregorion is underpowered. I don’t understand why they buffed aegir and no gregorion. Making a hotm sniper who is worst than liana regular hero… mehh. Greg in very fast mana speed should be enough.