Make Cheshire Cat's poison damage dispellable

I use an emblemed Cheshire Cat in titan hits in purple stacks. There are other purple heroes that deal poison damage much higher than the cat but once it fires, it overwrites other poison effects and there is no way any poison effect to overwrite it back again until it wears off. I can’t justify it being undispellable and would be happy to see it changed.

I know it’s a little bit inconvenient with other poison heroes, but the undispellable poison damage is really what makes him unique. I use him in 4 star tournaments and that poison damage has won me a lot of matches because the enemy could not dispell it. Plus, I feel that for titans, the DoT damage is almost negligible compared to tile damage, so it’s only a minor inconvenience. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I don’t like this idea, as being able to dispel Cat’s damage would weaken an already (in my opinion) weak hero. I already barely use C-Cat since the defense down only works against Yellow/Holy, and the shuffle is not reliable enough to be able to plan for a tank switch, etc.

Undispellable DoT is the only reason I’m still keeping this hero. Don’t get rid of that! :slight_smile:

Good gaming!

4 Likes

Poison damage is not what kills titans

1 Like

I highly doubt the titan notices the poison damage at all… DoT definitelly not a titan killer solution…