Make Atlantis countdown visible to everyone

Sorry if this has already been requested, I did search but couldn’t find it.
The countdown to Atlantis is currently only visible to players who have completed all available stages so far, both on the map and the mission menu. I think it should be made visible to everyone since it pertains to the summon portal as well as the new provinces. Not everyone is strong enough to have finished province 15 yet and people are constantly having to ask how long they need to wait until they can summon the newer heroes that will help them accomplish this

Yes, I can’t believe we even have to ask for this.

So when is Atlantis :blush:

2 Likes

Dunno, haven’t finished prov 15 yet

Stop Slacking then. Get off the forums and go play it.

4 Likes

Agreed. It’s quite a simple thing to implement and it would stop a lot of repetetive questions in peer support.

2 Likes

18 hours and 45 minutes from now

20 characters

4 Likes

It’s nice to have some reward for finishing all the Atlantis stages :wink:

1 Like

Atlantis portal comes around starting every 3rd Thursday every month at the same time. If you remember that then you’ll know without having to ask or without the countdown. Good luck on Atlantis pulls y’all :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Where is the countdown? I’ve finished 1-15 and am in S2, but see no countdown? Or are people talking 2-15?

They are referring to 2-15 @Stormy

1 Like

Even though it no longer affects me as I am at the current cap on season 2… I agree wholeheartedly.

Thanks!
20 characters

Glad I could help ya out.

1 Like

When is the next one (February)?

Feb 28th, so HOTM changes over half way through it

1 Like

Thx. Seems like it is always on 4th thursday.