Major issue? Family bonuses should also apply to duplicate legendaries

Has mentioned in the title, I have a major issue towards something in this game. That issue being? The inability to utilize family bonuses amongst one’s duplicate legendaries.

For example: If you have a lineup that consisted of the following: Poseidon, Zimkitha, Ursena, Athena & Poseidon.

Now, as it currently stands, you only get credited a family bonus of 2 because the duplicate of Poseidon is being blocked from being able to register as a third family member…

Yes, I understand why there might be a need to block the ability of duplicates being able to utilize the family bonuses amongst the 3 and 4 star heroes. However, that said, with how bloody rare those damn legendary heroes are? I don’t feel it’s fair to block us players from being able to utilize the family bonuses amongst the 5 star heroes.

Us hardcore spending players have to spend hundreds, even thousands (and that’s literally no fricken joke as I’m sure you know based upon the amount of income you get from us players throughout the year); just for us to be able to get the legendary heroes we’re aiming for (or any exclusive legendary for that matter). That’s how ultra rare they are to come by. So please, in season 3, if you value the money you make from us hardcore spending players, please allow us the ability to utilize the family bonuses amongst the 5* heroes. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Can confirm that family bonuses in S3 have the “Unique heroes” caveat again.

3 Likes

Did you ever realize that family bonuses?

I’m going to adjust your title for a better understanding in the overview

1 Like

I don’t think you accurately understood what I said in my post. So I’ll elaborate by giving an example.

If you have a lineup that consisted of the following: Poseidon, Zimkitha, Ursena, Athena & Poseidon.

Now, as it currently stands, you only get credited a family bonus of 2 because the duplicate of Poseidon is being blocked from being able to register as a third family member…

With how much us hardcore spenders have to invest into the game just to be able to get the legendary heroes we hope to have, I don’t feel this is fair that a duplicate legendary isn’t able to utilize the family bonus also.

This was directed to Guvnor

1 Like

I understand exactly what you were saying.

I was answering the question/ “hope” about season 3.

Season 3 family bonuses work exactly the same as Season 2 which is exactly the same as Event Family bonuses… i.e. duplicate heroes do not count…

4 Likes

Oh, Ok. I got ya now.

Would be nice but isn’t that major.

I’m hoping in season three, they fix it so “all” legendary duplicates, season exclusives and event exclusives, are able to utilize the family bonuses.

It is to me, when taking into consideration of how much a player has to spend at times just to get those bloody legendaries they’re hoping for. :disappointed_relieved:

Might be nice but so far all rounds of beta testing have ignored duplicate heroes from the same realm.

3 Likes

I definitely would like it, too.

Screenshot_20200225_005521

2 Likes

LOL. I bet you would. And I wouldn’t mind it one bit if I encountered that lineup and all was able to utilize the family bonus. It would be a decent challenge for starters. And secondly, you would have earned the right for your duplicates to benefit from the family bonuses because of how bloody rare those damn legendaries are to attain in the game.

1 Like

I would like to see this happen too

1 Like

Everyone with 5 namahages or gatos would have unfair advantages in events and 3* raid tourneys.

I think it should stay as unique heroes only.

10 Likes

It’s not an unfair advantage. Three and four star heroes are a heck of a lot easier to attain than a legendary. That’s a fact. Many players have to spend boat loads of money just to be able to get favorable legendaries. So it’s only fair, when taking into consideration how ultra rare they are, that legendary duplicates should be able to utilize the family bonuses…

If ever, then all tiers imo.

1 Like

I disagree with your assessment of the situation. It’s definitely an unfair advantage that would widen the gap between F2P and P2P peeps.

10 Likes

If you’re doing one you would have to do them all. Should be left alone. It’s just another part of your strategy and team line up…

“interesting” = continually moving forward in regards to new in game improvements.

Cookie Settings