Major glitch in tournament

NONE OF MY HEROS ON MY RAID TEAM HAS THE SHARED DAMAGE SPECIAL LIKE WILBUR OR AEGIR. BUT ITS ACTIVATED ON THEM. IVE NOTICED IT HAPPENING ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE IN THE PAST

THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED.

Wilbur applies it to the defense team as well.

Not a bug/glitch

2 Likes

I believe the OP means Def down isn’t allocated to his team

The only thing I can think about it is activated but not shown in the image due to other buffs/banes? Or it’s definitely a glitch

i dont know whats up with this. it seems to be a glitch

Your opponent has Wilbur.

When Wilbur fires his special, he applies shared damage on his team and also on your team. So both teams have shared damage.

Wilbur also applies a defense buff on his team and a defense debuff on your team.

In this particular scenario, you activated Rigard special after your opponent activated Wilbur special so you got rid of the defense debuff applied on your team, but you kept the shared damage.

There is nothing that needs to be fixed.

8 Likes

ok thanks for clarifying. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve notice is raid tournament when i use Wilber special and then Sabina to heal my party and remove buffs that they have activated she also takes away Wilbers effects on the opposing team even though i was the one who activated it and they DONT have wilber. I did this several times just to make sure i was correct. Is this a bug because she doesn’t take away others debuffs that i activate on the opposing team?

Wilbur’s special applies two separately status changes to your opponents:

1. All enemies get a decrease in defense - this is an ailment
  2. All enemies share received damage - this is a buff

So, when your Sabina fires, she dispels all buffs from your enemies, but not ailments. In other words, your enemies no longer share received damage; but their defense is still reduced.

4 Likes

Thx. Though this defeats the purpose of firing wilber. So special note. Fire Sabina first then wilber…

That is why it is important to know your heroes so you can strategize your moves and make the most out of their special skills. Otherwise they would nullify each other and cost you the fight.

Very true. I appreciate the insight because i never really thought about that. It definitely requires more thinking when placing and using a mix of hero’s. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.