Mai's Guide to Efficient Farming – List of best lvls to farm monster, different resources, wanted missions and XP

Any updates to this? I’ve used about 100 flags on 7-7 trying for meteor frag and got zero

1 Like

As a significant (as in massive) farmer of 8-7, I have no lack of Meteor fragments (343), Hardwood Lumber (562). Unlike Dragon bones (3), Orichalcum nuggets (11) and Fine steel/metal ores (12)…

Of course it depends on what you create/spend the ingredients, but I have made lots of everything…

Need to find where to get more Dragon bones :frowning:

1 Like

After the last updates everything has changed, I no longer find backpacks in 5-8, nor grimoire dust and dragon bone in 6-8 as before, I search in several provinces and the normal thing comes out, something happened? Where do I find them now?

1 Like

Same place, just a streak of bad luck, I’d suggest.

Persevere, and all will be well.

will you make one for season 2?

4 Likes

Downloaded, grateful for you effort!

Same question as other users…

Will there be a season 2 post ?? Your probably still doing the math :smiley:

I farm S2 1-10 Hard and regularly get chain, scabbards plus lots of forge mats. Also 6-8 swords/backpacks. Over all with all you get with 1 attack, I like.

For Fire Monsters, I find it more efficient to farm 4-1, rather than 6-8:
A normal run on 6-8 will give me 6 to 8 fire, whereas 6 runs on 4-1 can give me (this is from this morning’s data). Please note that my first run started in 6-8 as per the norm, but after only getting 6 Fire, I went back to 4-1:
Fire Chest … # Monsters
6 … 6 (from 6-8)
17 … 11 (starting 4-1 run)
24 … 7
32 …8
42 … 11
48 … 5
56 … 8

Ran out of World Energy after that. As always, YMMV, and CMM (Check My Math)

Mad Mare

Mai last post 25 august 2017. I suppose the post will never update for saison 2.

Yea, Mai quit a looooong time ago.

Do we know how many iterations she ran of each province?

I am trying to update my copy of her work for personal use. I’ve been doing 3 runs of each province and taking the average, but that’s not very robust.

I would definitely farm 8-7. The swords and backpacks will be extremely important for training new 1* 2* heros. 8-7 also gives you a steady flow of recruits you need to train your heros as well. I regularly see 9-10 recruits per attack. This is higher than a lot of other farming spots for the least flags used. It also gives decent, good loot.

1 Like

As a newbie great job Mai. Just wish you added resources need to feed troops bad.

Hi, John - Mai wrote this a long time ago, but it mostly still holds true. Read the top of the thread for farming ideas.

Also, Mariamne has put together a really nice resource map. I’d type “Mariamne resource map” in the forum search bar. Normally I’d link it but my links seem to be missing. Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Mona said you can learn something new every day if you are just willing.

2 Likes

Maps link :

3 Likes

Here’s a request to beta players: let’s try to do this research. With unlimited world energy in beta, we can assemble the data at no cost other than our time.

8 Likes

I would have liked to help you but i don’t a beta account. I look at the form every days and it’s always closed :sob:

1 Like

That would be LOVELY. At 3 iterations per level of province and 6 energy each (haven’t started the hard run yet), it’s taking a long time even when I ignore the special quests (really had to get Farholme though). I have all the data for 1-1 to 1-8 if someone would like it? Not offended if you’d prefer to do your own counts from the get-go.