Mai's Guide to Efficient Farming – List of best lvls to farm monster, different resources, wanted missions and XP

Will you be making a spreadsheet for season 2?? I’d love to see that info.

@Krazykenny06 Welcome to the Forum!

The player who made this, @Mai, stopped playing and updating this a very long time ago.

But there’s a new project that’s doing the same sort of thing for Season 2, and has all the existing data on Season 1 as well:

2 Likes

Please update the top post with this info.

1 Like

Updated, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Thanks for all this info!!

I think I’ve looked at all the links, and still can’t find a list, like Mai did for Season 1, of how much exp you get for each Season 2 level. Anybody? I’m about to level, and want to do the math, quick! (Figures it’s during Atlantis Rises…) :laughing:

There should be a column for Xp/WE. Just multiply it out to get your total. :wink:

@Rosenberg95

Thanks, @Alyssaann1014! Which link/sheet? I’m probably missing something bc I’m in a hurry!

EDIT: Think I found it; Row 5 on Summary sheet. I’ll have to try it to make sure I’ve got the right thing. Thanks again! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rUwYED0cStHnJFINMhCaRgBq6Db1KO3DIjlMf-iKqaY/edit#gid=1376170429

EDIT 2: Nope. For example, 2:4-3 says 277, and it’s 3 WE, which doesn’t add up to the 1660 xp you get, unless it’s increased for Atlantis Rises… :woman_shrugging:

Cookie Settings