Mai's Guide to Efficient Farming – List of best lvls to farm monster, different resources, wanted missions and XP

Of course… and Atlantise Rise S2-9-10N is better then S1-23-11.
And later on at S4 special event… :wink: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

1.23.11 gives 405exp per flag. Is just above 3.10.10 not well above. More other loot in 3.10.10 makes it better when farming. 3.10.8/9 are easier to autofarm however

1 Like

I have been using E&P - Loots and Stats sheet for a long time (mostly for different purposes than Barry’s sheet). Recently I noticed that there are errors, especially in Season 3 data. (And yes, I noticed that there are many reports about similar things above.)

So basically I was wondering, the spreadsheet seems to have updated quite recently, so is there an attempt to fix errors? Or should it be considered outdated and forgotten?

An example of error: Wave counts for several Season 3 levels are wrong, e.g, Province 1 level 5 is stated as 3, although it has 4 waves. E&P – Loots and Stats - Google Sheets

Thank you Mai anyway for amazing sheet / guide.

Does anyone have an indication of good levels to farm troops in S3 or S4?

@VECTOR_OMEN …… S3: 4-5 normal is fine for troops
Good luck

1 Like

@Mai reposting my offer here. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll share my sheet (which is a fork of yours) with you. You can copy stuff over to the master sheet

Can somebody tell me please the best level for crude iron

It depends…which season :slight_smile:

Season 2: Province 12(-10 for the highest XP)
Season 3: 16-7 normal
Season 4: 34-5 normal

1 Like

Season 1, Province 6 zone 8 is reported “best” if you’re maxing based on world energy. But there’s lots of different min/maxing strategies. You wont get much exp there. You wont get much “lucky” stuff either. Probably better just to play and reduce the use of it.

Is it possible to get a link to the most up to date farming list. I’m only 2 months into the game and still figuring things out. Link I tried was 2020 date.

Plus link to send data. I’m very fluent in spreadsheets. :crazy_face:

Being that I’m only doing 1st run of season I (completed) season ii (at province 17 Normal) and season iii province 4. Not sure if I can add info or just do to confirm data.

Another question: when confirming or even farming, does it make a difference in # ‘s if u actually fight vs using loot tickets?

Thanks In advance!!

try this thread

Data relevant for S1-2.

Not sure about S3.

Not for S4-5

Try farming on Autoplay to save on Loot Tix. Save your LT for higher WE stages where you can’t safely auto play or don’t have time to wait it out.

See- omg! Forgot about auto play. Tyty

for S3-S4-S5 and Untold Tales, you can rely on this thread : S3 (Prov 16H - 36H), S4, S5 and Atlantean Games Farming Guide [Data Driven]

1 Like

Anyone know where to find WE short of buying it with gems? Best deal? I bought path of valor and giant passes and got those but heck I need more!!

Help!

(Bored in Canada)

1. Don´t waste them
  2. Finish Challenge events and replay enough levels to end up in the required tiers without using WE bottles of course.
  3. The more you play (and more ads you watch) the more chances you get, for a bottle to pop up now and then.

But in your case it sounds like you want to throw the WE bottles around left and right, and nowhere in the game you can find enough to do that, so going to the shop is the only place to find enough in your kind of economy.

Oh. K …… ty for ur reply. So fast. Awesome

#1. I’m new here. Only played 2 month. Define waste. I use to do my season and challenges. As I can’t get higher than floor 7 on the tower event that should tell you how low I am. Explain waste.
#2. Tiers?? If u don’t use WE how do u fight the seasons. Even loot tickets require WE
#3. I watch every ad I think. Every 2 hrs x3 ads. Timer set. Omg!! I don’t work, I have no kids to raise anymore. Omg this game is my life till I get bored. Oh, did I mention I’m bored?
Oh. Did I mention I only sleep about 5 hrs a night? Too much time to play but not enough toys (WE) to play with. I even started a different game (not E&P). To do while waiting for WE !!!

(No life in Canada)

There are offers including WE flasks and loot Tix:

1. Regular offer for US$9.99, usually once a month

2. With each season from S2 to S4, but comes with Monster Lure or with gems / coins

3. Other regular offers throughout the month. Look out for them.

4. Some Seasonal offers include WE flasks n loot tix.

Xmas is coming soon, starting 1 December.

1. Can get WE flasks from Mystic Video and Regular loot
2 Likes
  1. What waste is is of course subjective, everybody enjoys different things in this game, but yes playing seasons is definitely what I call waste. Play them slowly, there is no reason at all to use WE to play them faster, especially since they will soon become too difficult for you to play anyway. You may as well play slower and take longer time until you reach the point where you can´t advance anymore until you upgrade more heroes.
    When I started playing the absolute only thing I used WE flasks on was Atlantis rising to farm province 1, which is where you get most resources per WE.

2. This is about challenge festivals, not seasons. If you cannpt finish them, then you cannot finish them, nothing to worry about. It takes time, you need to upgrade heroes to finish them and each difficulty (3, 4 or 5 stars) has different loot tiers depending how well you do in them, but that only becomes interesting once you are actually able to finish them.

3. You are highly active, so nothing more you can do. It´s a very slow game, if you don´t have the patience it is not a good game for you, because instant gratification is extremely expensive around here. Some people still go for it, but I cannot really recommend that, the amounts of money it takes is just too high. Of course if money is not an issue for you, feel free to go for it.

2 Likes

I only wish i did not accrue xp. Would love to farm without that. It artificially inflates experience

That is the weirdest thing I have read in quite a while :smiley:

1 Like