Mai's Guide to Efficient Farming – List of best lvls to farm monster, different resources, wanted missions and XP

20adadasdasdasdasdasdasd

4 Likes

Has been nerfed. I keep getting runs where it gives me neither of the two and then i have too many recruits!

1 Like

Store all your extra recruits into training camp 11 for future use.

4 Likes

Merci :+1:
Excellent le docs Google :heart_eyes:

Does anyone have a breakdown on best levels for gold macaws?

3 Likes

Hey, there :smiley:
Well, yes, I know where they are, but I wanted to know if anyone knew of the most efficient places to farm them for the Missions.
Maddie

1 Like

Season 2 Missions
Best (So Far) For Combinations of Gold Macaws/Monarchs/Poison Mist/Stegosaurians

3-5 Poison Mist, Gold Macaws, Monarch
3-9 Poison Mist, Gold Macaws, Stegosaurians

The Gold Macaw respawns are horribly variable in every stage I’ve done. Anywhere from 1-10 show up, so YMMV. But if you are just going for Macaws/Monarchs (sans Mist), 1-9 has an average of 5.6 per run, versus 3-5 (Mist) which averages 4.75.

Those averages are over 15 runs each stage. So, that’s 15 runs at 1-9 and 15 at 3-5.

Maddie

5 Likes

How about it, beta team?
It would be a big help to see this farming data updated!
Perhaps the devs would be so kind to please help us out??

1 Like

See Farming Guide by Hotdamnmess - Google Drive

2 Likes

mai-your off-topic reply had some great points- u will kno the answer to my conundrum. right now my team has triton&boldtusk as my most powerful but im still confused on which order to use their skills. should i use tritons 1st since he has a healing boost? or boldtusk 1st since he has an attack boost? i also use kashhrek, li xiu, &either colen or hu tao. ((i kno, not the greatest, but since i cant seem to get the 4*heroes i want, &still hav not seen a single 5star (even w/5 10pulls&about 25-30single pulls/tokens…but thats a whole difrnt gripe), &finally broke down &did a 10pull on dark heroes to get 2 tiburtus&cyprian (jeez louise)&-3prisca 2oberon 2tyrum of course… well u can see my pain is forefront in my mind)) rant aside, do u have any advice on how to best use these guys? &maybe who i should be leveling up? i have colen, hu tao, li xiu, &kashhrek at 60 but only 1set of warm gloves. grrr. &also i hav grimn, little john, 2melendor, chao, kelile, gormek, g. falcon (&my new dark- 2tiburtus/cyprian). im still trying to figure out which ones work best 2gthr but there r so many variables it makes my brain hurt! all else aside, id just relly like 2kno which order 2use triton&boldtusk. thanks for your time(&all the wonderful tidbits im finding in these pages!). :smile:

Hi. You’ve got everything listed except the fine steel. Have you updated this list since 2017?
It’s a great help to have this info to reflect on.
I appreciate your time in putting this together. Thanks!
Gideon

List of links

Here there are lots of links, including some for farming!

1 Like

Why 11?? What is the advantage to storing there?

Thank you
S

TC11 Lets you store unlimited recruits and it is the cheapest and will still give you 12 feeder heroes a day. My main TC is up to around 1000 recruits stored and I take it out as needed to run TC2 and TC1.

5 Likes

Thank you…

How about ‘hidden blades’ or ‘fine gloves’ ? Any suggestions?

Those cannot be farmed. You can receive them only from chests, titans, wars, mystic visions, and the occasional quest for it. But not from the world map.

2 Likes

Thanks @EvilSmoothie! I was afraid of that. I one of each to ascend my 1st two 4*s . Great :{/

Thank you for all the work you put into this and i reference it often. I just wanted you to know your work is appreciated and it helps make a better gaming experience, thank you!

2 Likes