Magni vs King Arthur

just got Arthur from Avalon pull , i wonder if Arthur better than Magni ? as my observation Magni give more benefit than Arthur

Magni Fast +1
Def Buff for nearby +1
Def for total not only special +1

Arthur Atk+Ice Debuf +1

any though ?

Its simple:

Your preference is rading or raid defense? Magni
Preference is Titan? Arthur

King Arthur is better for titans:

• Solid defense
  • Decrease 1 target’s ATK
  • Decrease 1 target’s E. DEF
  • He got S. DEF

Magni is better for PvP

• Fast damaging special
  • High ATK
  • Defense buff for 3 allies
1 Like

Magni to 4/80
Arthur to 3/70 with 8/8 special skill

Best of both worlds

Arthur is good for titans but magni’s tile damage is as well. So I’d use arthur at 3/70 so you still get the benefit of his special skill. But magni at 4/80 so u get the most out of his tile damage and he’s not as soft as he is at 3/70(although still a little soft before he fires his buff)

2 Likes

Ascend magni first.

Imo Magni vs Arthur is the same thing as Lianna vs Evelyn.

Magni/Lianna’s main selling point is their tile damage and high spike hit damage so you’ll want them as high as possible to get the most out of that.

Arthur/Evelyn’s main selling point is their elemetal defense down and other non offensive special skills which you can get the full potential of at 3/70 as long as their skill is 8/8. Also they’re more likely to survive battles at 3/70 than the two tc20 heroes.

Arthur is little better on titans. Besides that I think Magni is better for defense and raids. Can’t beat his fast Mana, defense buff and hard hitting special. Arthur is very good though. So hard to go wrong.

Cookie Settings