Magni, Misandra or Miki for the 'Scopes? - and now I have Vela too!

@Guvnor @Ender_BattleSchool @RandaPanduh
Just shows what a tough choice this is … 3 different opinions in the last 3 posts!

1 Like

I’d go Richard.

Kidding. Just wanted to be different.

2 Likes

I dont have magni, but i chose Miki over Misandra, richard and isarnia for scopes. Titan loot is big and he goes on all titans except green. Miki is also useful in events. true you can replicate most of what he does w/ items, but items require resources that could be used to level heroes and buildings. I also use miki in AW as a 3rd in blue stacks. He doesnt always go off, but if he does it’s a wrap.
Also, u said your alliance was typically fighting 9* titan, if its close, miki could push you into 10* territory sooner.

1 Like

I agree with Miki, simply because of usage. You’re choosing between depth/situational heroes, and one that you’ll use on every titan attack (or most at least).

People always say Miki is fine at 3/70 for mid tier titans. Well sure, but he’s better at 4/80. The extra attack stat might only mean a thousand more damage per attack or whatever, but when it’s every titan attack that starts to add up. And even if he’s not one shot, I think most of us have attacks where maybe Miki gets waxed because you didn’t remember to use an item or whatever, and that really hurts.

Finally, I think ascending Miki is a one-and-done decision. Other heroes might fade out of your lineup over time, but it’s fairly unlikely (while still possible) that they introduce a hero that renders Miki obsolete on Titans.

4 Likes

So … here I am nearly 10 weeks later and I STILL haven’t used the scopes!
The blue 5* bench is now looking like:

• Aegir, Alasie and Isarnia all maxed at 4.80
  • Miki, Magni, Vela and Misandra ALL at 3.70 - all still hoping I pick them!
  • Richard and Thorne still skulking in the background at 1.1

11 Farsight Telescopes in my planetarium.
Still mainly fighting 9* Titans
Finished pulling in Pirates, - so given up hope of a Finley.

I am pulling the ascension trigger on VELA tomorrow - unless anyone can convince me otherwise!

1 Like

In my honest opinion it best to focus on Vela then Magni and then Miki
Good luck

1 Like

If you want more Raid/War versatility, or a blue in your Defense and you have emblems, then Vela easily. If you are building a Titan team then Miki all day long.

1 Like

I am in a similar boat, change magni with richard and that is my choice… will very most likely also ascend vela when pirates event ends… if misandra would have higher chances for the consecutive hits, things may be different…

1 Like

The deed is done. Vela has been ascended. My planetarium is down to 5 telescopes.
Thank-you all for your generous advice.

3 Likes

Same here, Vela is up now…

2 Likes