Lvl Tiburtus or Jabbar? New player here

I’d say that it is not a bad way of exploring the game. :slight_smile:

A couple of basic things:
don’t feed heroes that are higher than 2* to others. Even if they are duplicates.
If you don’t have plans for spending a lot on the game, don’t use gems to speed up building process. At early stages you don’t wait long anyway and gems can be better used for other purposes (some special offers, speeding up chests…)
I’m not an adept of idea that you need a 3* rainbow team first. If you already have 4* heroes, max them. Later you’ll be able to build 3* teams for rare events.

4 Likes

Shameless plug for Essenio! We have openings, and we gladly answer questions for new players. We’re getting nearly 100% participation from our players!

1 Like

Thanks! Good advice!!

Lol! I’ll keep it in mind! Thanks!

Grimnir is an alliance of four clans…one for each level of playing. Very active and some helpful people for you to chat with and learn from. Line chat app we have tons of people in the chat

1 Like

Another vote for Tibs in case you needed any extra votage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s about three things:

• What is already in your team?
  • What is missing from your team?
  • What do you want to do with your team?

Tiburtus is a decent hitter, but more importantly he debuffs 3 enemies so they take more damage. This is very useful against titans and in raids/AW. Other 4* heroes that can do this are Grimm (blue) and Gormek (red). So if you haven’t got Gormek/Grimm, then Tiburtus is the One for you right now!

Jabbar is more limited in his use. He does have his niches: he’s useful in AW, against teams with lots of healing. And I bet he’ll rock in events with opponent bosses that heal.

So for now, even without knowing your team and what you’ll do with them, I’d go with Tiburtus. He’s more generally useful.

1 Like