Lunar New Year Emoji Extravaganza šŸŽ‰

I would like the :sparkler:

I loved playing with sparklers as a kid. Different holiday, but I got to celebrate the festival of lights (Diwali) with some of my dadā€™s family in India as a kid. Best fireworks Iā€™ve ever seen. I can still remember the spectacle.

I also got to celebrate the Lunar New Year with some friends in San Francisco once. The parade with drummers and dragon dancers was phenomenal. I donā€™t suppose theres a dragon dancer emoji?

11 Likes

As an eternal night owl I would love and greatly appreciate the :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

Am always out and about by the light of Sin,
god of the :crescent_moon: or as may be preferred, the pressence of Luna , :crescent_moon: goddess.

9 Likes

I would love to get the :sparkler: Sparkles :sparkler: emoji becauseā€¦

:notes: LetĀ“s go to the mallā€¦Today! :notes:

ā€¦ :smile:

9 Likes

I would like a

:fortune_cookie:

I need something to turn my fā€¦ around

8 Likes

I would love a :fortune_cookie: for a couple of reasons. First, because my orb brings fortunate predictions to many people on this forum like fortune cookies do. Second, because I am a sweet tooth and a cookie would get along quite nicely with my candy! (not a regular cookie :cookie: but still a cookie)

13 Likes

Good day to you and everyone here @Dudeious.Maximus

Believe it or not I actually used to have a pet rabbit when I was growing up as a kid (at that time everything was fine, no allergies).

For some reason or another, that pet rabbit gave me an allergy to rabbits, which is bizarre.

I only discovered my allergy to rabbits recently. Touching rabbits now gives me ITCHY skin.

The rabbit emoji would be awesome because ā€¦I would like to be reminded everyday of the ITCHY feeling I get when I touch rabbitsā€¦ :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Alternatively, and on a more serious note :upside_down_face:ā€¦I would like the emoji to remember my first ever pet, who has long since passed :smiling_face_with_tear:

He was a friendly enough guy but his two annoying traits were: 1/ he always tried to escape through the hole in our fence and 2/ he always ate his own poop :poop: :poop:

:rofl: :sweat_smile:

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone here

12 Likes

Me : I would love to get the croissant moon emoji pleaseā€¦ :drooling_face:
Discobot : You mean crescent :last_quarter_moon_with_face:moon emoji?
Me : Yes i mean that. :laughing:

13 Likes

Since childhood, I have had a very rich imagination. Once, when I was about 5 years old, I invented and told my little girlfriends a story about how I had a pet rabbit. I told him for a very long time how cute and smart he was, how fun we always played with himā€¦ And then he got sick and died, and I buried him with a rag wrapped around him. I remember that while I was telling the story, I believed in the existence of this rabbit so much that the story of his funeral brought me and everyone who listened to this story to bitter tears. Probably, a group of bitterly sobbing babies looked very strange from the outside.
I still remember my poor fictional rabbit and am saddened by the bitterness of loss.
Give me a rabbit. You have a rabbit, though drawn, but real and it will never die. :blush:

13 Likes

Looks like fireworks and I just love fireworks so maybe Discobot is going to be niceā€¦

6 Likes

I would love to get the :fortune_cookie:. Definitely need to know my fortune for 2023. Horrible luck last year.

9 Likes

@discobot I would like :rabbit2: out of the top ones because itā€™s a bunny. But would also like :dragon::dog2::bison::crocodile::pineapple::croissant: :beaver: if any of those could be possible I would be happy.

6 Likes

Who needs a green lantern when you can have a red lantern :izakaya_lantern:

7 Likes

I am still sad that I did not get the snow man for Christmas, so maybe I get some :sparkler: for consolation

7 Likes

If Iā€™m not too late for this I would like the fortune cookie to encourage good fortune. Cheers!

7 Likes

Oops - sorry but I missed this I was out at sea on a cruise ship :passenger_ship: for the whole of January lol.
So if itā€™s still possible I would like to be considered for either
Or
Or
Perhaps as a ā€œbonusā€

Good luck everyone

• åæƒęƒ³äŗ‹ęˆ (xÄ«n xiĒŽng shƬ chĆ©ng) ā€“ May all your wishes come true.
7 Likes

Okay I am having a really bad case of deja vu right now I could have swore I was just in a thread discussing this I need to lay off the :wine_glass:

:biting_lip:

I would love the bunny :rabbit2: as they cute and cuddley :heart::kiss:

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Lunar New Year Emoji Extravaganza Discussion :tada:

I would love to get the :sparkler: fireworks, they said it wards off bad spirits and bring good fortune, we used to light one every new year when i was a kid, miss those times

7 Likes

I would like the :first_quarter_moon_with_face: because i have a special connection with it as i was born night and thatā€™s when i feel more alive, i can stare at it for hours, in the summer my favorite part is when i get to lay on the grass and gaze at the moon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes