Lunar Emoji Extravaganza 雙龍 "Double Dragon" Disscuisson 🎉

Well as yah all cant be trusted :rofl::wink: talk about the event here …talk about anything really (but keep it clean and fourm rules) most important dont mess up the other thread …:+1:

Thanks @SamMe for inspiring this …:green_heart:

If you want a chance of said emjois …

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/luna-emoji-extravaganza-double-dragon/341353

May discobot and the dragon give you luck into the luna new year :green_heart::dragon:

7 Likes

I hope folk find this one fun.
Being the year of the dragon kinda wanted to give somthing cool… But i give dragons …
As some have dragons some have 2 so they limited plus makes the dragon prize at the end bit silly too.

I will miss the choices folk pick for the emoji as that does make it fun for me too…

Any other lunar sign would of been easier for me haha :joy:

Soo i come up with this choose what you want the most, as a dragon in spirit and like to see somthing that makes you happy :green_heart::dragon_face::dragon::tada:

6 Likes

Any emoji! Oh boy I gotta think on this one.

3 Likes

A new :dragon_face: would be nice

4 Likes

totally, I love the twist this time!!

2 Likes

With lunar in the name I was expecting :full_moon: fazes. Lol. I definitely have one in mind. I have pictures to provide for it though, so will have to wait for home to snap some shots of the object represented by the emoji I want. @Gwi if you want an emoji by your name, this is a good time to try and get it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@erik1 go and try your luck… hope you’ll get :clap: :wink:

1 Like

Here are 3 that are in my car at all times. The machete has a wicked sharp sawsaw-tooth back on it. I can cut limbs as good as a chainsaw with more effort. The Smith and Wesson was a Christmas gift, and the long bladed knife with black handle belonged to my uncle. I thought I’d post this here since you liked my blades so much. :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Budk.com is where I have been shopping lately for blades. They have really cool things, and not all just knives or weapons even. (Mostly, but not all)

7 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know we could back up our claims with photo evidence!! Not individual ones but okay, here goes…

I made this first one. It’s a candle :skull:

Skull soap dispensers!!! Come on!! :skull:

Edit… Almost forgot the cups

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :desert_island:

6 Likes

I am suddenly filled with an overwhelming desire to go on an expedition. To a jungle. Can I convince you to bring that machete? :cowboy_hat_face::deciduous_tree::palm_tree:

Holy cow, that thing is cool! Tell me about your recent red/blue blade acquisition. Saw them and instantly thought about Baldurs Gate on PS2 and my weapons with lighting/fire and poison/frost. :joy: :nerd_face:

6 Likes

cool collections, @Saphirra and @Blem !

5 Likes

The bugs would eat me alive if something else didn’t. Lol. I would lend you it though in protection of you.

The 2 swords are called Fire and Ice. I bought them on budk, but it was the mystery scratch and dent collection. They box was banged up but the swords look amazing!

4 Likes

@PlayForFun I think you should totally play in this one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have you tried making your own like me and a couple of friends did last week. Great fun day out.

6 Likes

wow! that is hardcore!!

4 Likes

Nope dont have a spare anvil lying about :joy:

That is coool though maybe ill give acme a call :green_heart::+1:

6 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. :joy:

But I have watched a few episodes of Forged in Fire.

Will that CUT it?

4 Likes

My friend is a big fan so he did some research and found a forge that did various blacksmithing experiences.

We did the full day knife making course at Oldfield Forge in Herefordshire and I would thoroughly recommend it.

3 Likes

I have not, but I want to. I hear the springs or something in the Ford vehicles make an excellent knife. I know someone who knows someone who makes them out of it. Perfectly balanced and of sturdy material. I would love to go to a class to make knives!!

That one looks like a butcher knife!
But very awesome

2 Likes

I will try, maybe I could represent my homeland…

2 Likes