Ludwig needs to be nerfed

Anyone else think this hero is off the charts OP?

13 Likes

I take two dispellers. He’s difficult… Especially when paired with Krampus, but not impossible. He obviously shines when paired with 2 other good heroes… So he himself isn’t overpowered… But as part of a team.

10 Likes

he’s just fine the way he is.
We must stop crying over all the heroes.
one could also say that rayan’s poison is too strong.
or that alfrik is too strong.
ludwig is already slow, what more do you want lol

26 Likes

There are 2 Ludwig owner above me. Can you spot them?

8 Likes

Tbh i think Nerf needs to be Ludwigged

5 Likes

I don’t think he’s too OP tbh. Take dispellers or a malosi type.

8 Likes

He is very strong but I don’t think he needs nerf, his mana generation is a bit too much IMO but on the other hand mana control heroes like Merlin/Hansel makes this buff help you not enemy.

5 Likes

Just wait a month or two. Soon he’ll be tossed aside like every other “OP” hero when something much better is released.

4 Likes

There are several VF or fast counters (e.g., Malosi, Lepiota) to Ludwig. Or, just kill him with tiles.

Just wait until next week when Goseck starts showing up on raid/war defenses!

3 Likes

Malosi or dispellers make quick work of him.

1 Like

oh boy

1 Like

To be honest, as a stand alone hero, he is fine and doesn’t need adjustment.
But in a team where he has good synergy he is difficult… that is the way I look at it anyhow.
So for me no nerf required

7 Likes

There are no slow heroes in this game that need to be nerfed. That is a hard and fast rule. You need to find ways to counter them. Costume Sabina is Ludwig kryptonite. Take two hitters that add a debuff and C-Sabina and you’ll beat him more consistently.

4 Likes

I’m responding to someone envious of Ludwig owners. Perhaps those envious of Ludwig owners should learn how to deal with tough things instead of demanding irrational results to their inability to deal with it.

5 Likes

Dunno but in the meantime let’s buff Peñolite! :confused:

That’s pretty harsh for someone with an avatar like yours. You posted on a public forum. While their comment wasn’t tasteful, your response to theirs was below theirs even.

Well, I guess he has a good opinion, no nerf, but I still hate him, lol

6 Likes

Gargoyles heroes will make him look like a 4*
Newer Atlantis heroes (if they don’t get nerfed pre release) will also make him look like a joke

Just give it time. Remember Guinevere? She was a monster, now she got behind with so many OP crazy bullsheet around. Same will happen with him.

4 Likes

Malosi
Mist
Costume Sabina

They all shut down Ludwig completely and unless it’s a rush war/tournament you have SO many moves before he finally fires.

Or bring 3 or more yellow heroes and easily kill him with tiles. He has no defense against tile damage, just against specials.

Or bring a taunter of your own so if he does actually go off, you can absorb the damage the flanks will do.

Not thar hard. Krampus and Black Knight are much harder to kill and their +attack is almost as dangerous as Ludwig’s mana boost.

2 Likes