šŸ° Ludwig ā€“ 5* Dark / Purple from Clash of Knights

I donā€™t have enough feeders to power level him. At 3-65 tho heā€™s already winning raids in diamond flanked w alfrike and malicna w MN on the wing and Bera or Clarissa.

And fArming is super easy. Canā€™t wait to do as many hard levels w this team to finally finish s3 hahah

Hi man,

Went with defence > health > attack.

2 Likes

I recorded a few hits with Ludwig at 1/19 to try him out together with Alfrike and Xnyl

This combo need a nerf I donā€™t know with hero get the punch but this is insanity.
Xeno Ludwig Alfrike is too broken, the fact that Alfrike most broken hero in game with is very slow for a reason can charge in 9 tiles is too muchā€¦

1 Like

Well, to get this combo, you need to spend at Valhalla, Underwild and Clash of Knights. So you need to spend a lot of money to get those three specific heroes. Thatā€™s why they wonā€™t be nerfed.

4 Likes

Agree. Itā€™s quite lucky that I got those 3.

This is one setup that works on offense. Thatā€™s not a valid reason to nerf anything.

But fun to play with.

4 Likes

Iā€™m F2P and managed to get 2 out of 3. I know, I know, 2 is dog-sh*t. But still.

3 Likes

it was stated in the beta feedback but nothing changed

2 Likes

Iā€™m loving it , once he gets to go offā€¦
What is your take . Heā€™s @ 3:37

1 Like

He is quite strong. I say quite strong and not very strong, because he is slow, so in offense the match is already decided when he is ready to fire.
In defense, he can easily be countered by common heroes like Malosi, Melendor-C, Mistā€¦ or Lepiota (she also can mute him, even if his buff is undispelable).

So I find him interesting, but not that OP.

8 Likes

I like the fact that he gives a decent amount of mana to his allies . This is where i placed him raid team and heā€™s doing some serious damage . Lol

2 Likes

I think that he will be very annoying in v.fast format, especially if you can put more ā€œwolfā€ heroes to make his buff undispelable.

Normally I think that he is better for offfense but surely can be devastating when you wonā€™t be able to kill him quick.

8 Likes

Watched a few videos and I think he is overpowered. Once he goes off its game over. (Just like my Telluria used to be.)

2 Likes

I Iā€™m love with the mana gain special up to 100% #amazing

4 Likes

I start testing 3/60 LudwiG today in friendly battlesā€¦ along with a paused 3/20 WolfganGā€¦ just waiting for Esme to clear 2nd ascensionā€¦ to unleash 3 Wolfs :rofl:

5 Likes

This team is quite a lot of fun to play on offense. Once Xnolphod fires his special and starts the mana boosting, itā€™s all over. My Ludwig still needs some tabards to ascend, but once the mana train starts rolling, heā€™s awesome even at 3-70. Kunchen keeps him alive while also cleansing and giving enemy defense down, Lepiota ghosts trouble enemies early on to buy time until things are under control. Once that happens, Alfrike is firing 5-6 times per raid if you are careful not to use Ludwig again prematurely and reset the mana boosting chain before six turns are up. I donā€™t know what a defense version would look like, but this is my attack team for the time being.

10 Likes

Yes, for sure. Sheā€™s pretty good on defense if sheā€™s full emblemed and maybe LB.

Where do u place on defence and more importantly who would u use to flank

1 Like

Got lord loki, got Malosi.
Bring him on pls.

3 Likes

As good as I think Lud is do you all forsee him changing the defensive meta? I donā€™t see him being a big player in the meta at all outside of rush, and he isnā€™t a threat to dethrone Alfrike for rush wars. Heā€™s a very strong attacker, but the hyper aggressive defense meta really makes charging him before losing either flank or falling too far behind no trivial task.

2 Likes