🏰 Ludwig – 5* Dark / Purple from Clash of Knights

I did that but you’ll run out of option really quick as pengi is on the other flank for me. Ludwig definitely makes playing event more enjoyable

1 Like

I think I might try that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I ended up choosing him. I’m happy so far, even with him in his infant stages. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That does make else. God damn it that i didn’t think of it.

1 Like

My Ludwig is at 4.15… And what I’m finding is that he dies a lil too quickly because of the taunt. When i emblem him and lb him… Might be different… But i still find myself in the same position as before… I need an overhealer.

I find if he goes off and then dies you probably will be posed to win with the two heroes beside him having turbo mana for the next six turns if you pick the right two heroes.

You can still win. If he fires, unless the defense team has a dispeller, his friends are going to have mana boost for 6 turns.
Have 2 really powerful AOE hitters or one healer + Strong AOE. You can have them fire at least twice in the next 6 moves to win.
If i had the setup, I would have a card like C Viv for her debuff and massive DD and Theobald on the other side and he gives an attack up for the next round of attack. I can finish the enemy in 2 rounds.

With raids, yes… But the towers and other overpowered events… Is more than irksome.

1 Like

Don’t forget about slayers. They fire more often than most cuz of their mana stack.

Someone wrote that Ludwig is a kind of easy mode and this people was right

I used him today in emblems quest and it was like a walk in the park

I could shoot twice in two turns with Adalinda and Khagan. The bosses didn’t stand a chance

Pretty impressive

1 Like

Yes my alliance member said he was a cheat code lol

1 Like

To be fair, he’s only as good as the people next to him. By himself, he is nothing…

And presuming costume sabina didn’t just take his lunch money.

1 Like