Ludwig 100% - Not quite for some heroes

Video shows what I’m referring to. Last turn of Ludwig’s special, Saorise and Kullervo should get 100% Mana. Kullervo does not get it.

2 Likes

In Tower events direct mana adds are affected by mana generation.

So it should be the case elsewhere too, and Ludwig gives mana directly too.

On this special stage you can see that mana generation is lower:

Sairose has filled her mana due to the fact as her mana generation increase stacks has neglected this stage effect.

So I consider this as working as intended.

4 Likes

Ah, nuts.
But isn’t Saoirse a “she”?

1 Like

Maybe :slight_smile: I have updated my comment about to her from his.

1 Like

Still sounds weird. Slower doesn’t mean that it is cut. 100% mana for a fast or slow hero is still 100% mana. I think that it should not work like that.

1 Like

Same works for mana pots. Heroes with higher mana gen get more mana from mana pots. But, super mana pots fills full mana except if affected by mana degen. Like with mythic titan penalties

2 Likes

The hero’s own mana speed is irrelevant to this topic; direct mana increase effects like ludwig’s and potions are only affected by other forms of mana manipulation: Troops, buffs/ailments, stage properties, passives, etc.

2 Likes

I think the problem might be in the wording. Ludwig says hero gains 100% mana, (not hero is filled up completely no matter what). 100% can be slowed by 10% to 90%.

1 Like

Or maybe reduced, not slowed? I’m not a native English speaker, so maybe it’s my problem with understanding this.

1 Like

“Reduced” means what Guinevere, Neith, and Li Xiu do. (That’s not what’s happening with Ludwig in this case.)

“Slowed” means what Telluria, Elizabeth’s minions, and Boss Wolf do. This also happens with mythic titans (after the first three hits), some special stages, and the tower events, etc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.